I Just Wanna Slow Dance With You

Catra's P.O.V
I walked in the door into the party, there was a lot of people. A lot of people I'd rather avoid from my old school. I decided to wear something slightly nice. I wore a deep red dress shirt, slightly unbuttoned at the top.  Around my neck was a black lacy choker. Black ripped skinny jeans, with my black and red high top converse. My hair was slicked back, I had put in all my piercings as well. My snake bites, which I rarely wore. My nose bullring and all my ear piercings. Even my tounge piercing, I looked around trying to see a familiar face as Scorpia came in behind me. She was wearing her football jacket and a T-shirt with some jeans and sneakers. I smiled up at her and she smiled back. 

"Wanna go get some drinks?" She asked and I nodded smiling following her. We got to the kitchen, and beside the drinks was Sea Hawk and Mermista talking. As soon as we entered Mermista went back to her 'I don't care' exterior. But Sea Hawk kept talking happily and I saw Mermista turn her head to take a drink. I saw a huge smile on her face as she did. As me and Scorpia started pouring some drinks Entrapta came in, her face in her tablet as usual. 

"This is a perfect social experiment Catra!" She got into my face talking and I rolled my eyes. 

"How so, purple?" This was a remark to her vibrantly died purple hair. 

"Well! I can tell who will drink and see how much it takes each to get drunk. And so many other things, how many people from each school. I interned at the Hoard for a bit but I didn't get enough info on!-" she stopped talking as I put my hand over her mouth. I just sighed,

"Entrapta. I don't need to know what your collecting data on. Just drink something and go on, ok?" Entrapta nodded and I pulled my hand away. Scorpia handed her a drink and she scurried off. Scorpia then handed me one,

"What is it? Yah drug it?" I teased her bumping her shoulder with mine. Although it was my shoulder bumping her elbow. She laughed and smiled,

"Just some Vodka and orange juice, I know you don't like fancy."
I gave her finger guns,

"Ayyyy, you do know me." I said and she laughed a bit.

"Ill see you around, I'm gonna go try and fuck with some people." I said turning away and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Tell me if he gives you trouble." I heard her say, I froze and looked back. I put my hand on hers and smiled.

"I will, you giant." I laughed a bit and she smiled. It was fake, I could always tell if someones smile was fake. Because of being hurt, being angry, from faking they weren't feeling something else. Just to not make others feel a certain way. I sighed and looked back up, my feet had brought me to the living room. I saw Adora leaning up against a wall talking to this huge girl. Adora was wearing a red and white t shirt and some pants, fingerless gloves and her regular boots. She looked kinda hot if i'm being honest. I walked over,

"She makes you look like an ant." I remarked to Adora pointing to the taller woman.

"So you must be Catra. I've heard a lot about you." I looked at Adora and raises my eyebrow. I crossed my arms holding my drink loosely. 

"You have? Hmmm, didn't know Adora liked me thatttt much." The bigger woman started laughing and I just saw Adora glance away. 

"So what's your name, Mrs.Buff." I said looking at the larger woman.

"Ah, the names Huntara, although I might not mind that one from you kitty." She smirked at me and I laughed a bit. 

"Hmm, I  don't mind that one from you either.~" I leaned close to her. I saw Adora glare slightly so I smirked and pulled away from her.