1

This is from the first chapter of my first fanfic.
I had to delete some parts, or change them, because they were useless or in English didn't make sense at all.
The first part I delete was the introduction.

[...]

- Good morning, 007 - Q said.

The man usually used to call James by name or surname. Rarely, and only during missions, he referred to him by the code name.

- Are you still mad at me? - James asked.

Obviously, he already knew the answer.
Q followed every mission by radio, because he had the task to guide double-0 agents in need. And James had really needed his help.
They had spent fifty hours talking by radio, because Bond was being followed by some men and he needed Q to give him some tips.
They had been fighting constantly the whole time, because James, the majority of the time, had the habit to do the exact opposite of what he was told or suggested to.
Thus, as the exhaustion grew heavier in Q, the nervousness had taken over and the man had started asking James, yelling obviously, why he couldn't do exactly what he was telling him from the Q-branch.
All accompanied by insults of light nature.
Therefore, the idea that he was angry at him, even after a day, made its way into James.
At first, Q didn't answer. He grabbed his mug and took a sip.
Then he took off his glasses with a hand and rubbed his eyes.

- Please, take note that I have been attached to this computer for over two days - he answered.

He pointed to the laptop on the table, stopping typing keys.

- I didn't sleep, because if I had you wouldn't be here, and you kept doing your own thing - he went on, in an irritated tone of voice.

He took another sip from the mug, looking at the screen in front of him.
James was able to examine the contents of the cup. It was a brown liquid: too turbid to be tea but too transparent to be coffee.

- What's in there? - James asked.

Q lifted the cup, taking a look at it.

- Camomille, coffee, tea and sugar -

[...]

- Is it been useful? - James asked.

Q typed some keys.

- No -

- Does it taste good at least? - asked Bond.

Q took a sip.

- It sucks -

He held the mug to James..

- Do you want to tell it yourself? - Q asked.

James didn't answer but he took the mug anyway. He looked at it and decided that maybe it was better not to taste it.

- However, I know you'll forgive me sooner or later - he said, suddenly.

Q brought a hand to his curly hair. His nervousness was increasing, but James didn't knew if it was his fault or because of whatever he was doing.

- 'Course I forgive you - Q retorted, sighing.

He stayed silent for a bit before talking again.

- But only because being mad at you is useless and totally counterproductive - Q added.

[...]
(in the laboratory)

- Don't mind the mess, I'm fixing some armies for another agent - Q apologized.

The man took some books from the desk, putting them on a shelf.

- So, I'm not the only one who breaks your things - James said.

Q smiled while moving other things from the desk.

- No, but since we're talking about 002 it is an unusual case - he answered.

Q moved other books, reveling more things that appeared to be there before: there were screwdrivers of various shapes, a teeth wrench, some screwers and a women's bag.
James took the bag while Q wasn't looking. It was small, in black leather. It was very heavy for being empty.

- Bond, put it down. I'm almost done fixing it and I wouldn't like to start over again - Q said, suddenly.

The agent put down the bag, more or less gently.

- So, 002 is a woman - he realized.

Q nodded.

- Yes, but let me give you an advice: do not hit on her, she's a black widow - Q retorted.

James giggled.

- I never said I would -

Q picked up the screwers from the desk.

- True, but since you send your free time seducing women and drinking beer I couldn't help thinking it - Q talked back.

[...]

- How the hell did you manage to break a gun? - Q asked.

James shrugged.

- I ran out of bullets and the door was locked - he answered.

Q looked the agent straight in the eyes.

- And naturally you thought that using the gun as a cudgel was a good idea - Q retorted.

[...]

James held his watch to Q, who took a worried look at it.

- I rolled down a mound and I think I stepped on it - he explained.

Q put the object on the desk looking at the agent.

- You must be bloody lucky since it didn't explode -

The last line was a joke that in English doesn't work. In Italian for "bloody lucky" sometimes we say "avere culo" (have ass).
James answered "thanks for noticing, yours it's good too". And in English doesn't work.

The next chapter will be "cuter".

Thank you.