2

This one is from the 17th chapter.
Q's been missing for a while (like a month) and finally James and Ava (002) found him. So, they were captured by one of the two villains and found themselves in the same building where Q's been took as prisoner.
When some other agents came to free them, James went to rescue Q.
(I'm so sorry for making my characters suffer this way).

[...]

He (James) found only a man tied up to a chair, with bare chest. He was wearing only a pair of too large trousers.
The man was breathing very heavily and fast and his head was covered by a black sack. He was looking at James, even if he couldn't probably see him.
His chest was crossed by several cuts and his left arm was dripping with blood. Everywhere there were several purple bruises, also quite large.
James put the gun in the belt, moving near him.
He pulled the sack off the man's head, finding himself in front of Q's face.
He had a bloody nostril, such as the bridge of his nose. There were several cuts all over his face, the lips were swollen and split in many places.
He was looking at James with eyes open wide.
Q had cheeks wet with blood and tears, but he wasn't crying.
Anxiety left James as soon as he looked into Q's light eyes.
The agent moved to put a hand on the quartermaster's cheek, but he started breathing faster and pulled away, squinting.
James dropped his hand without touching Q.
He started untying the rope around the quartermaster's wrists.
Q, with the now free hand, started untying the other one by himself.
James, then, moved to his ankles.
Q, once free, got up suddenly. He staggered to the back of the room and then put both arms around his pelvic.
His face twisted into a grimace of pain and the quartermaster fell to the ground, groaning.
James ran up to him, kneeling beside the man.
Q tried to get up, but he fell again on his back immediately after.
James thought he didn't recognize him: the quartermaster wasn't wearing his glasses and was obviously in shock.

- Q, it's me: James. 007 - James said.

Q seemed not to hear him and started breathing heavier.

- Q, look at me - James said, again.

The agent stroke one of the quartermaster's cheek and he looked up at James.

- Breath - the agent said.

Q took James' hand in his own, moving it to his chest.
Then, the agent noticed some bloody red circles around the man's wrists.
Q started crying, sobbing violently.
James stroke his chest.
He did recognize him, with no doubt.
The agent brought the other hand in Q's dishelved hair and the quartermaster winced, but James thought it was due to crying.

- Q, listen, I got to lift you up. It might hurt, okay? - James explained.

Q didn't answer, just calming the crying.
James put a hand on his back, to find it covered in blood. He rotated him slightly, to check his back. It was all covered with several red cuts on every inch of skin. They seemed to be deep, they would have probably left scars.

- I swear I'll kill whoever did this to you - the agent whispered.

James leaned Q against his chest, to lift him up.
The quartermaster was shaking and had a pale face.

- Stay awake, okay? - James said.

Q nodded imperceptibly.
James knew he wouldn't have been able to keep his eyes open he was too weak.

[...]

I know that for someone Q's behaving might seem childish or ridiculous, but he wasn't completely conscious and he was terrified.
If someone has some questions I'll be glad to hear him.