Chapter 6: the Voices

" Rachie you need Help before it's too late"

Rachel laughed at Kurt's Voice as she drove to her Old family House, " I'll don't need help" She mumbled glaring at herself in the Mirror.

" Your only fourteen rach you don't deserve the hate or the Abuse your fucking father's are giving you"

Rachel felt tears slowly start to form in the coiner of her eyes, " Where we're you then Kurt, where were you at when I needed my best-friend" Rachel sobbed stopping the car in the middle of the street.

" Rae Your father's are going to kill you if you don't tell anyone about this"

Rachel sobbed into the streeling wheel, " I couldn't have told anyone anyways Kurt they would have killed me and everyone That cared for me" Rachel sobbed out to her best-friend's voice.

" I can ask my Dad to Adopted you Rach, Let me help you fuck let San help you"

Rachel leaned against the Car seat placing her head into her hands sobbing Harder than she was a minute ago, " It's too Late to help me Kurt It's to fucking Late to save Me" Rachel sobbed to her Best-friend Voice.

" Your are so fucking strong Rachel why can't you see that"

"If strong is Drinking away your pain , Cutting , hiding away , being Mute , trying to harm yourself etc then yeah Kurt I'm so strong" Rachel mumbled leaning the Car seat Back.

" Do you know why your in this fucking Hospital Rach, do you know why your Strapped down"

Rachel looked at the Car Roof crossing her arms tightly over her chest, " Because I had a fucking breakdown and tried to Kill myself" She Mumbled closing her eyes as the Memory came back to her.

" You will always have me as your best-friend Rachie and I think San feels the Same way"

Rachel laughed at Kurt's Voice seating up from the car Seat, " Yeah Then where the fuck are you Kurt" She Mumbled starting up the Car again signing sadly.

" Get the Hell up and do your Fucking house work You useless Piece of Shit"

Rachel felt her whole Body become numb at the voice of her Father Leroy. Rachel bite her lip as More Tears formed into her already wet Eye's.

" Don't know why me and Hirman wanted to Adoptive you. I mean your fucking Useless"

Rachel felt her Vision become Blurring from all the Tears in her eyes. Rachel was so Lost in her own little world she didn't see she was about to go head on into her Old Family House.

" No wonder your Mother left you at the age of 7, Relised How Weak you really Are"

Rachel chocked back a sob when she was remined about her Mother Shelby leaving her when she was 7 at a Playground all by herself.

Rachel Didn't feel anything as the Car crashed into the Front Window of Her Old Family house which Caused her Face to Slam into the Steering Wheel.

" We just felt bad for you so when Adoptive you now we both regret it badly"

Leroy and Hiram's both gasp when the force of the Crash send some glass flying towards them. Leroy Glared at his Ex-Daughter who hasn't lifted her head up from the steering Wheel.

Quinn , Finn , Puck and Will all started to Panic when they didn't see Rachel lift up her head, " I thought she could withstand from anything Dad, SO WHY ISN'T SHE GETTING THE FUCK UP "Quinn snapped struggling to get out of the Chain's.