Chapter 4 : First day of school

(Rachel's 'Flashback' to when she was Atttacked and Rapped ) No-One's P.O.V

Rachel was walking home from Santana's after the Two had decided to call it quits Because they haven't been Spending much time together Lately.

Rachel gasping when Someone grabbed her shoulder Forcefully throwing The Tiny Girl into the Brick wall beside her. Rachel groaned rolling on her back pain shooting threw her back like a run away train.

"Looks Like we got ourself a new Victim Boys." A Teenage Male Voice Boomed threw the Alley she was thrown into. Rachel slowly got up from the Ground cracking her back hissing like a Snake in pain.

Rachel looked at the First Male in front of her, "Dude who the fuck are you "She asked pushing the Teen Boy away from her Personal Space.

Randel The leader of the group socked Rachel in the face before Kneeing the Poor Girl in the gut laughing, " The Name's Randel Sweetheart and Don't worry this is be over soon my Dear "He said kicking Rachel in the Ribs.

Rachel felt her whole body Crumble to the ground in pain as she held her Chest wheezing in pain. Rachel slowly meet Randel Eyes tears falling from her eyes.

Randel Looked at his Group smirking, "So Who wants to go next Cuz she All yours "He said walking towards his 5 Friends clapping his hands together smirking evilly.

Rachel Got back up clearly hiding her Pain as she slowly got into a fight stance. Rachel eyes widen when she saw a Ripped 6 foot 5 Man walk towards her cracking his Knuckle , Neck and Nose.

"Your Cute Girl, it too bad I have to End you before I was able to date your cute ass" He said upper cutting Rachel in the Jaw sending the Girl tumbling into the wall behind her.

Rachel held her face looking back at the Ripped Guy in front of her, ' I knew I shouldn't have Left Santana's' She thought spitting up bloody onto the ground.

Victor grabbed Rachel by the neck trowing her next to a Dumpster before slowly making his left arm turn into a Blaster grinning like a manic.

Rachel eyes widen in fear as she crawled away from the Dumpster coughing in pain as Stabs and Stabs of Pain flew through out her body from head to feet. Rachel cried out in pain when she felt a foot slam into her hand Repeatly.

"We were Ordered to End her today night tommrow END HER NOW "Randel said glaring down at Rachel punching the Wall in the Angry.

Victor Blasted a Orange Beam into Rachel's Chest sending The Tiny Brunette sliding Crossed the concrete hissing in pain crying out for help.

Rachel saw her phone laying by the Dumpster, "M-Must C-Call F-For H-Help "Rachel Mumbled slowly crawling back to the Dumpster. Rachel yelped when she felt someone pressed their Foot up against her back pressing down really hard.

Victor Focally Slammed his foot into Rachel back before making the Tiny Brunette Stand up straight facing him. Victor made Brace Knuckles form on his Knuckles smirking at the girl who barely Awake.

Victor soccer Punched Rachel right Square in the face as his eyes turned really red. Victor Kept Punching Rachel Repeatly in the face smirking as the blood on his Brace Knuckles started getting redder and redder after each Punch.

Rachel finally fell to the ground after Victor Last Uppercut to the side of the Face sobbing as the blood rushed down her face and onto the ground forming a red poodle.

"She hurting but that's not good enough We need her gone Victor" Randel said pushing the Blonde headed ripped guy towards Rachel.

Victor glared at his brother before kicking Rachel in the face before getting on top of Rachel pinning her Arms to her side.