7

Mark's pov

"Thank you for watching over me." Amy said once we got to her dorm.

"Don't worry about, us good guys will always make sure that your taken care of." I smiled at her, which made her laugh.

"Thank you, it is really late, please go get some rest."

"I will, you too."

"Thanks." She went into her dorm room and closed the door.

I rushed to my dorm where Tyler and Pam where waiting for me.

"What happened in that dream?" Tyler asked as I closed the door.

"Luke took Aliza to Lucifer." I said, "When Lucifer found out that Luke tainted her in some way, he could not take her soul."

"But I thought that she just went up into flames as they were walking?" Pam asked.

"That is what Luke told us, he wanted us to believe that he is on our side, but the next soul he abused."

"He had to make her fall for him without tainting her."

"So, wait." Tyler said, "That means Aliza only fell for Luke because Luke put some charm shit on her."

I closed my eyes falling to my knees, Aliza, my sweet Aliza. Her soul knew it was me, but Luke hurt her.

"I know this is hard for you." Tyler said low.

"He knew that putting that charm on her would hurt me the most." I said, "Aliza was her name was she was an angel. When she had her wings, and we would go fly around. He knew that. Once he saw that the names were the same and I had her back, he took her and handed her over to the devil. I was in that dream, which means Aliza was thinking of me as she was dying. She knew that I would keep her safe, but I failed her. I saw them before they went off on that walk, I walked away trying to find out how she fell for him."

"I can't but also can believe that he did that." Pam said, "Oh, she has to be so scared. How evil can he prove to be?"

"Okay so what this proved to us is that Luke is not alone an asshole, he knows what he is doing." Tyler said.

"We are going to need more help." I said, opening my eyes. "We will need to call in more angels into the school. The ones that are here already know the drill."

"So, we need to get the big guns out. But what will happen when she finds out who she was?" Tyler asked. "The flashbacks are happening so fast and so much information is being given with each one. Soon, we will not be able to lie."

"I know, I don't want to keep lying to her, I hate it, but something has to give."

"Who knows what she will see in the next flashback." Pam said.

"She asked me if anyone has ever told me that I look like the angel in the book."

"Oh shit." Tyler said.

"Yeah, so I agree with you Pam. But we all need to get back to our dorms and act like we are sleeping."

Tyler and Pam snuck back to their dorm rooms as I lay on my bed. But as soon as I lay down, I got back up and jumped out of the window, letting my wings be free. The wind took me to Luke who was sitting on the roof of the rec room.

"What brings you here this late at night?" Luke looked at me, confused as I landed next to him.

"What did you do to her?" I growled.

"You will not let me do anything; I can't even say hi."

"No not Amy."

"Then who?"

"My Aliza."

His lips curled into his famous smile.

"Oh, how I miss Aliza." He laughed, "Her kisses were everything."

"Then why did you give her to Lucifer?"

His smile disappeared.

"How?" He backed away from me but was not able to go too far.

"You put a charm on her, the one that made you look like me and me look like you. You tried to play with her soul, but her soul always knew who I am."

"Mark, let's not make any judgments here."

"The walk, she didn't burst into flames, Lucifer tried to take her soul. But when he saw that you had tainted her, her soul was no good. So, he tossed her away and you flew to me telling me that she Is gone."

"Mark relax. You're going to blow a hole in the roof."

"Good, I want you to fall."

"We can talk about this."

"Just like how Aliza begged for you to help her as she was being killed." I took a step closer to him.

"He told me that it would be fast, and she would not feel a thing."

"You want me to believe that?"

"I was kind of hoping you would."

"If you are going to fight you should have let us know." Tyler said to my right.

"Yeah, we love a good fight." Pam said to my left.

"He can't kill me, thanks to him falling in love I am not able to die." Luke smirked.

My feet left the roof as I tackled Luke sending him falling to the ground, in midair he tried to use his powers and send a shock into my body, but I kicked him away from me just in time.

"I know that you will not die, but I have no problem making you wish you could." I said, hovering over him.

Pam and Tyler kept watch to make sure that no one saw us.

"You are too weak; they took most of your powers so you couldn't stop her from dying." Luke said.

"I don't need those."

I decked him in the face then did it again. After about 30 blows to his face Tyler pulled me off of him.

"We got to go; they are getting close." He said then pulled me into the air.

We landed on the roof of the rec as we watched the Dean rush over to him.

"We should be in the clear, they are going to send him to the hospital which he will have to break out of. They will see that his heart doesn't beat." Tyler said.

"We need to go, they are going to look around for us."

"Pam went to check on Amy with Ethan."

We took off in the sky making sure to blend in with the few clouds.

"She is fine." Pam said when we landed in front of our dorm.

"Good, we have some time not to worry about him. The Dean has found him." I said.

"Do you think he will say it was you?" Ethan asked.

"No, the look on his eyes when I told him that I know what he did, he knows that I will find a way to kill him."

"look, we need to get in." Pam said. "The Dean had to call to take him to a hospital, soon this place is going to be crawling with people."

"Agreed."