Date night

Warning! Homophobia and Language.

You have been Warned

___________________________________________________

Kirishima and Bakugo were on a date. Obviously, the waiter was homophobic and thought the two were just very good friends. The two sat down at a two seated  table, the chairs facing away from each other. It was Bakugo's turn to pay, by the way.

The waiter came up and asked what they would like to drink. The restraunt wasn't fancy at all.

"I would have a chocalate milk." Said Kirishima, who was basically a child.

"I'll have a water." Bakugo said and looked at the delighted Kirishima. He smiled.

"Will that be all?" The waiter had asked and when Bakugo responded with yes, the waiter had left.

"Why a chocalate milk?"

"Because they taste good, and I heard that chocalate milk is romantic."

"Maybe for kindergarteners."

Kirishima ignored his boyfriend and smiled. Bakugo couldn't help but smile at his dumbass boyfriend. 

The waiter had returned with their drinks. He set them on the table and asked for what they would like to eat.

"Could we get a couple's dinner?" Bakugo said because he knew Kirishima would just copy whatever he would order if it had meat in it.

"Umm... Sure, but the Couple's dinner is for couples, I mean it is in the title 'Couples Dinner', young man."

"Yeah, I know." Bakugo said still acting like everything was completely normal.

"Me and my boyfriend here would like a couple's dinner." Bakugo said with confidence even though he knew this wouldn't go well.

"Two guys, a couple? That is disgraceful! I bet your parents are ashamed of you two."

Kirishima, who was very happy before, was know sad. He frowned and looked away from the  waiter. Bakugo realized this, and turned to the waiter.

"You can't judge us by who we date or who we want to date." Bakugo said as he wanted t cheer up his boyfriend. 

"I refuse  to serve fags at this restraunt."

Bakugo, who really thought the waiter was a Karen. "Then I guess we should find a different waiter to serve us then."

"I am speaking to my manager about this."

The waiter left to go get his manager. Bakugo now knew this waiter was a Karen.

The waiter came back with the manager. "What is the problem here?"

"I refuse to serve fags and fairies in this restraunt, and these two guys are shamefully together.

The manager the frowned. "Leave this restraunt and never return."

The waiter smiled as Kirishima and Bakgo prepared to leave.

"Uh-bub-bu-ba." The manager said. "You leave, not them. You are fired." The waiter frowned and left.

"You aren't gonna kick us out for being together?"

"Of course not. I have a husband myself." The manager said.

"Sweet." Bakugo said as they ordered and had a nice rest of the night.

______________________________________________

Lesson is don't discrimnate against people. EVER.

Also, I thought this would be a nice little one-shot that means that no one should ever put you down for who you love or what you love.

LGBTQ+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!