Chapter 7.

My heart beat quickly in my chest, as his warm breathe hit my cheek. His hand moved slowly around my back, pulling me into a warm embrace. I felt the people around us instantly disappear. Me and him were the only two people left standing, and I felt complete.

Fireworks exploded. That's the only way to describe it. But as soon as it started it was gone. I shook my head wondering if what just happened was just a dream. A really good dream.

I probably looked like a stalker, but I really didn't care. I looked him up and down. I approved right away. He did the same.

Noah. Just saying his name inside my head sent shivers throughout my body. He was so handsome, it took my breathe away just looking at him. But there is somthing different about him. I can feel it. He had a powerful aura around him, he defiantly wasn't human.

I observed or stalked him for the rest of the day.

People followed him around like a lost puppy. Following his every word. And don't get me started on the girls here. They have no self respect. They were just throwing themselves at him. I admit I may have made a few of them slip on "accident".

But I couldn't help it. This feeling inside me forced me todo it. I don't know what it was but it is terrible.

I entered the cafeteria with my head held high. I was the soon to be queen and I still had to act properly. I search for my sister and my mouth fell open when I found her. He shirt barely covered her stomach, and her skirt reached just below her butt.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Back home she was the quietest of the family. She Never really liked the attention from people.

I gazed around the room trying to sense what she was feeling and thinking. Her emotions were happy like this was the best day of her life. My name was mention a few times in her thoughts. But her thoughts were nothing out of the ordinary.

A body slide into the chair next to me.

"So love what are we eating today?"
I secretly smiled at the nickname before frowning at the boy.

"We?" I asked. Oh god him and I together would be a match made in heaven. Focus Serena. Your safety is the only thing you have time for. I quickly glanced at the clock. Five minutes till lunch is over.. I have time.

His hand found my leg giving it a squeeze. I leaned in going for a kiss. But quickly flicked my wrist so water would spill on his pants. I grinned at my accomplishment. Before saying,

"Opps looks like someone was a little thirsty. See you around cupcake."

I walked away with a smile on my lips leaving him with his mouth opened and wet pants.

I'm back💁

Vote

Comment - on what you think will happen next:)!

Like

Anh203