Chapter 5.

Serena -

My father had left Melody and I to care for our selfs, we had been on our own for a week. It was truly scary being here on the mainland. All the humans would either stare or point at me and my sister, it was rather quite annoying. But you have to understand we are very beautiful, mermaid or any other supernatural creature.

My father says we shall be going to school to get acquainted to a neighboring pack of werewolves. Since they would be protecting us here, they should be considered as our personal body guard and a parental figure to keep us in check. His words not mine. Honestly I intend to have fun here, because when I get back home I will become queen and rule the ocean.

*

I hear Melody clicking her tongue in annoyance, "Could you be any slower?".

I turned around flashing her my 100 watt smile and quickly pushed passed her. Today would be our first day of school and I was taking my precious time to get ready. I had to make a good impression on the wolves since we will being doing business with them from now on.

I glance at the clock in our kitchen and groan, "Damn were late".

"Wouldn't be if u hadn't took so long getting ready." Spat Melody glaring at me as she grabbed her shell phone.

I stared at her stocked, who does she think she was speaking to me that way. I clenched my fist and focused on my breathing, today was going to be a long day.

--------------

I'm back💁

Vote

Comment

Like

Anh203