Day two: 💥💣

Day two started and Bakugo immediately cloned. one climbing up the wall and the other walking around the floor, they both started going to the ceiling before they stopped, going onto the floor. However the second one quickly started climbing once the first one reached the floor, as the first one seems to be giving chase. The second one fell and then the first, then I lost track of who was who. 

They seem to prefer sitting down as I noticed before a third Bakugo was made. They seem more content on the ground rather than Ochako, which is pleasant. However they also seem to like to launch themselves off the walls. They all went to the right side and started climbing, lucky for me they haven't stolen anything yet. 

The Baku-Trio as I will now call them prefer to stay together by the looks of it. Maybe having one go off but two will always be together. I dismiss one of the Bakugo's to see how the others will react, surprisingly they seemed to haven't noticed, or at least I thought, they both group up, seeming to be lonely as the other starts walking around and cloning again when the other Bakugo was near. 

They all start to clime the ceiling, seeming to be enjoying that, as one sits in the middle of the screen waiting for the other two to come back down. I wonder if there will ever be a fanfiction about this. Two Bakugo's start climbing up together before one changes directions going after the lonely one. However the lonely one doesn't stay, going to the middle and sitting down for  bit before continuing.  As one of them presses the publish button I panic and quickly unpublish it, I guess they want my attention so I should go.