First impressions: 💤🧣

I load up the Shimeji and almost immediately it clones into three, two going to sleep for a bit while one climbs upwards, it seems to only have it's goggles on when on the ceiling or walls. This one seems to be more laid back as one is asleep at the moment.

One suddenly decides to fall as the other reaches the end of the ceiling, the one who fell walking a bit before climbing up. This seems to have awoken the third Aizawa.  The Aizawa's seem to prefer the walls, but then again they all do at the beginning, after all this is the first screen they see. They seem to own a black cat that comes out of nowhere however, they seem to also prefer to be a 1 v 2 squad much like Bakugo.

Two go down to the floor and walk towards each other before I dismiss the third one still on the ceiling for their reaction. They both seem to climb up and down the walls a bit, one going onto the ceiling while one stays on the ground.  The one on the ground sits at the corner while the other one lept to the other corner before cloning, one climbing the ceiling while the other walks away, the first Aizawa starts taking a nap until one of the Aizawa's reach him as he sits down and takes out his cat for a bit before climbing along with the other two. 

One stops midway and goes down with the one on the ceiling as it's fairly obvious which one faster. They seem to go after the third Aizawa as they start climbing down when he does, however one keeps climbing up as one sits down waiting.  I decide that I should let them rest so I can let Ochako out for her day two.