Welcome

Tris' POV

Five months later

I thought today was going to be normal until Chris knocks on the door.
"Come on we need to shop for the babyyyyyy"She sings

"Ughhhhh"I groan "do we have to"
"Yes you may be giving birth any day and you only have a room with a crib and changing table."

Their rooms are both gray with black and red flame decorations on the walls.They both have a black crib and a gray changing table.

Next thing I know there is a contraction.That is when I tell Chris.
"Chris I think I'm going into labor" I get out through the immense pain.Then Chris is dragging me through Dauntless heading to the Infirmary.

Chris' POV

I'm about to take Tris shopping when she groans. "Chris I think I'm going into labor." Before I can think I am dragging Tris to the Infirmary.We get there and first thing I do is call Four

Tobais' POV

I'm hanging at Zeke's house when I receive a call from Christina.
I answer and before I can say a thing she pants "Tris.....Baby......Now" And that is all I need.I don't even say bye before I rush down to the infirmary and ask the receptionist where Tris is. "Room 10" I run in and go straight to Tris. I ask her if she is ok even if I know she isn't. "No but at least I don't have to go shopping." She laughs. That's what I love always looking at the bright side.Before I know the doctor tells tris to push. "1..2..3 push........push...........I see a head.....push......One more......push....And the first is out.After an hour or so both babies are out and we are asked their names. "We didn't even think about that.""I know Trace Jason Eaton and Dean Sam Eaton." I love my beautiful boys and my beautiful Tris.