Should've Used Protection

Tobias' POV

Tris said she wanted to do "it".I wake up and wake her up with a kiss and instantly deepen it.As I reach for her shirt she says "We'll continue this later."So I go get a shirt on and she goes to take a shower.She comes out and we head to the cafeteria.Our group is already there and Uriah asks if we want to go to a party.I reply "No,Tris and I are just going to stay home." We eat breakfast and go back home.That's when it all happens.Next thing I know I am naked in bed with a naked Tris next to me.

Tris' POV

Me and Tobias did it last night.I woke up today feeling sick and rush to the bathroom.Tobias comes in and lifts my hair back.He asks "Tris are you ok?" I just reply "Probably just a bug." That was before I threw up for the rest of the day.Me and Tobias didn't use protection last night so I buy a pregnancy test.I follow the directions and after two minutes it says positive.I'm pregnant.I'm very happy but what will Tobias think.I have to tell him.But when?I hope he is happy.Uriah invited us to a Candor or Dauntless party at his and Mar's place.Next thing I know a screaming Christina barges through the door."Tris it's time to go shopppingggg."She sings.''I'll be back Four." She takes me to all her favorite stores and then I see it.It's a black tank top with navy blue leggings and a pair of maroon short shorts.I buy some black combat boots to go with it.When we get back to Chris's apartment she attacks me with all kinds of pencils and lip sticks and brushes.Afterwards I look in the mirror and see Tris Eaton the strong brave Dauntless.Not Beatrice Prior the scrawny Abnegation girl.When we get there I blank out until I hear "Tris Candor or Dauntless." "Candor" Uriah begins "Pansy-" before Lynn smacks him in the face with a pillow. "How do you make a pillow hurt" He whines. Finally Four asks "Why were you sick today?" I mumble "I'm pregnant." "What was that?" "I'm pregnant." I say louder.The first thing I see is Tobias' smile before I am bombarded with questions.And that is all I remember.

A/N

I realized I never had many interactions with the others so I tried to add some.
Comment ways I should add the others in the group.All are alive except Al