Chapter 1: Last Lights

Liam was standing there, blood dripping off his claws. He looked at them as they broke through the door.

"Liam," Theo called out to him.

"What happened?" Nolan looked at the lifeless body of the alpha at his feet.

"I didn't have a choice," Liam turned to them his red eyes flashing at them with tears in his eyes.

The night earlier...

It was the last Friday of winter break. All the older pack members were about to go back to college on Sunday, so of course, Lydia decided to have a party.

"Liam, they don't want me there," Theo stared at him as the beta broke in the front door.

"Theo, you've changed. You literally work with Derek. You've lived with me for three months and haven't killed me," Liam pleaded.

"First off, I work with Derek in hunting down hunters, common enemies; he still doesn't completely trust me. Second, I love you; the rest of the pack not so much. Remember the phone call you had with Stiles when you decided to tell him we were dating."

Liam recalled Stiles screaming and lecturing him for an hour.

"Corey, Mason, and Nolan are coming; you hang out with them all the time."

"First, you threatened Nolan into coming; he was with me in not going. Second, they have forgiven me. But, Malia will sink her claws in my throat if I breathe the wrong way."

"You're coming," Liam stated.

"I swear Liam; I'm not going!"

Liam just stared him in the eyes; they looked like they were begging about to break on the verge of tears.

"Damn it, Little Wolf," Theo couldn't resist his puppy dog eyes, "fine, I'll go."

Liam smirked and came over as Theo wrapped him in his arms, laying a kiss on his lips.

"You're lucky; I love you," Theo shook his head.

"I know," Liam smiled back, "and I love you too."

"When are we leaving?"

"We should have been there five minutes ago."

"You could haven't said that early," Theo glared at him, grabbing his keys.

"Oh, we have to pick Nolan up too."

"Oh, Liam."

They pulled into Nolan's driveway as the boy was sitting on the porch waiting for them.

"He made you come too," Nolan looked at the chimera.

"Unfortunately," he rolled his eyes.

They pulled in; Liam was right everyone else was already there. Liam just walked in leading the two outcasts of the packs in.

"Hey, Liam!" Scott bounded over and hugged him, "Theo, Nolan." He nodded his head at them.

"Hey, Scott," Theo smiled. Ironically, Scott was one of the most accepting ones of his presence within the pack.

Nolan smiled at him as Corey and Mason came over to save him. He began to follow them around as Liam went straight over to Stiles and Lydia.

"Liam!" Stiles wrapped his arms around the boy, "Theo." He said calmly.

"Stiles, Lydia," Theo gave them a light smile as Lydia just smiled at him. Theo almost laughed at Stiles holding back.

Theo decided to let Liam ramble to Stiles about school, lacrosse, and whatever they decided to catch up on and went over to Derek and Parrish. They at least could handle him; he worked with them every day.