Season 2 episode 1 "Thyme"

When school lets out for Ski week, challenges near and far confront the Chicken Girls.
~~~~~
"Monica, she's ready to see you now" A lady tells Monica she can see her grandma.
~
"How are you feeling, grandma?"

"Oh, Hiya, kiddo"

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm not in any pain. Come close, honey. When I'm gone...this is gonna be all that we have left . I know your Mom and Dad are gonna wanna sell, but..we've-we've run this arcade ever since..Grandpa Alan bought the lot"

"I know Grandma, in 1963"

"I want you to make a promise"

"Anything"

"No matter what...don't let them give it up. It's what holds our family together. Now...it's time for me to rest"
~~~
Theme song
~~~
"Yo, are we still mad at each other?" Ace asks Flash at the arcade.

"Is Sega Dreamcast still a thing?"

"I don't know, man"

"Nah, we're cool, bro"

"All right, good"
~
"Better Hurry, we close at 4:00" Drew mentions to Flash and Ace.

"Since when?" Ace asks.

"Since the new owner told me so"

"What's that book?"

"It's about making movies"
~
"Dang, Hamilton, you lost, like, 600 quarters today. You're gonna go broke"

"Nah, my uncle got me a Bitcoin for my birthday. It's worth like $15,000 now"

"What's a Bitcoin?"

"It's like Monopoly money, but only old people think it's real. My dad always tells me, "sell your video games, and invest in Bitcoin" crazy man" Flash says.

"Well, I gotta go home and watch my little brother. See you guys" Hamilton says before he leaves.

"See ya, Ham"

"See ya"

"What are you guys doing for ski weekend?" TK asks Flash and Ace.

"I was supposed to go to Dallas, till my sister got mono. Now, my parents say I can't go. I swear I told her not to kiss the dude, I don't know what she was thinking"

"I was gonna go to LA to visit my dad but, but he forgot to buy me a plane ticket"

"At least you two had plans. I was gonna go watch, like, a movie or something"

"Wait, you mean Los Angles as in Hollywood?"

"Yeah"

"Your dad lives out there?"

"Yeah, my dad's a movie director?"

"Wait, really?"

"Mm-hmm"

"That's so cool, what movies?"

"I don't know"

"Well, this is gonna be one long boring week"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You know, if you guys think about it, you're kind of like my ying and my yang" Ellie says while hanging out with Kayla and Sandy.

"Huh?"

"Well, I met you at dance camp, so with you I'm dancing Ellie, and Sandy and I play music together so with her I'm singing Ellie"

"Yeah, but when are we gonna meet quiet Ellie?"

"She comes out at night"

"Not even. At our last sleepover she kept me up till four in the morning"