Season 1 episode 8 "Broken"

At the dance expo, the squad goes head to head with PowerSurge.
~~~~~
"Stop" Birdie tells Ellie as she falls from dancing.

"Can I go to the bathroom now?" Kayla asks.

"Fine! Ellie, get your head in the game. The Dance Regional expo is tomorrow night and we have to show PowerSurge what they're up against"

"And what is that exactly?" Luka asks as PowerSurge shows up.

"What are you doing here?"

"You can't dance and you can't tell time? It's 4:01. That means practice is over. Our turn now"

"It's 4:01? I gotta go. Bye" Ellie says and runs away.

"We were just finishing anyway"

"We saw"
———————————————————————-
"To be fair, we did only have the gym booked till 4:00" Tk says.

"But, guys, we can't worry about them. We just need to focus on doing out best tomorrow night"

"Exactly. What else can we do?"

"Uh, stake them out and steal their movies?" Rooney says.

"That's it!"

"What? No"

"No, no time to talk. We've got a plan" Birdie says grabbing a clipboard from TK then her and Rooney walk off.

"This is not going to end well"
————————————————————————
"Hey, you better not screw up the chorus this weekend" Miles says as him and his band our practicing.

"I can't wait for the show"

"Me either. Uh, hey, that singer you told us about, is she gonna make it?"

"Yeah, um, I'm still waiting on that. A new vocalist would totally slay, right?"

"Yeah, a new vocalist you're totally into"

"That's besides the point"

"Whatever. As long as she can sing"

"Awesome"

"Okay. One, two, three"
————————————————————————
"Dude, tomorrow night? Heat wave, that new teen club? The hottest girls are gonna be there"

"I can't. Tomorrow night's the dance expo. Rehearsals start really early"

"Dude, it's not like you're a dancer"

"But I committed"

"That's your decision"

"You're right, that is my decision"
————————————————————————
"So, what do you want to do about the PowerSurge girls?" Rooney says as her and Birdie are sitting at Birdies house.

"You and I hide in the cafeteria and use your-what's it called again?"

"Zoom lens? A leg up in the competition. I love it!"

"It's been way too long since our last Birdie and Rooney scheme"

"But wait, who's gonna run rehearsal?" Rooney asks after they do their handshake.

"Uh"

"Hey, I've been thinking, and I kind of want to run dance rehearsal tomorrow" TK says.