SLEEPOVER!!!!!

As i was setting up futons in the living room, tsukki just sat on the couch watching me struggle, hinata went to take a shit, kuroo and bokuto went to make the food, and akaashi went to supervise, knowing they would burn down the kitchen. After finally getting situated, akaashi came back into the living room because he just couldn't handle looking after dumb and dumber. I put on attack on titan on the tv while we waited for the food and then suddenly i get a text from the groupchat

Volley ball idiots

Kuroo:

Um guys....so lets say hypothetically 

you set noodles on fire, what do you do...

Akaashi:

What did you guys do...

Kuroo:

NOTHING nothing, i swear

Daichi:

why are u guys up so late its 2AM

Bokuto:

Is it supposed to do that?

Daichi:

what the fuck

After seeing the photo bokuto sent akaashi and I turned to each other with our eyes opened wide, in shock. We both ran to the kitchen to see kuroo and bokuto standing in front of the stove frantically waving their arms around not trying to make any noise so we wouldn't hear. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SET NOODLES ON FIRE" I yelled while akaashi put out the fire. "I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WE JUST PUT THE NOODLES IN THE POT AND TURNED AROUND FOR ONE SECOND AND IT WAS ON FIRE" Kuroo yelled. "IM SORRY AKAASHI PLS DONT YELL AT ME" Bokuto said while praying on his knees, hoping he wouldn't get in trouble. "It's fine bokuto, just dont ever attempt to cook again" Akaashi sighed. After the little cooking incident, we just decide to hang out in the living room and play a bunch of games. 

"Hey im getting kinda bored" bokuto complained.

"Then what do you wanna do" kuroo asked.

"hey....doesn't kenma live next door?" the owl asked

They both gave each other a smirk

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" the rooster suspiciously said

"yup hehehehe" 

"OK GANG LETS BREAK INTO KENMAS HOUSE" 

For some odd reason we are now in front of kenma's house trying to open his window.

"Um what if his parents hear us break in" Hinata worridly asked

"Don't worry, they're away for a business trip" Kuroo replied while successfully opening up the window. 

"Um how did you open it so easily?" I asked the bed head.

"uh....lets just say this isn't my first time breaking in" he faked laugh, trying to change the subject.

"....."

"um uh just hurry up and get it" kuroo said while entering kenma's house through the window.

When we all got into his house, we walked upstairs and stood outside of his room.

"Why did i agree to this again?" akaashi sighed.

"to supervise us duh" bokuto said.

"this seems illegal" hinata said, hesitantly backing up, wanting to go home.

"it's fineeee i do this all the time" kuroo said reassuring the boy.

He slowly opened the door to reveal kenma looking so focused on his game, he didn't hear us all come into his room.

(This is how he looks right now lmao)

"KENMAAAAAAAAA" Kuroo yelled, running towards the little pudding head, causing him to jump and die in the game. He looked behind him, only to see kuroo plop down onto his bed.

'KUROO WHAT THE FUCK ITS 3 AM WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS BITCH. LOOK WHAT YOU DID I WAS FINALLY ABOUT TO BEAT THE BOSS UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GET OUT-- oh shoyo, you're here too, make yourself at home"  

"hehe, uh sorry kenma, it was kuroos idea to break in" I said while rubbing my neck, nervously.

"Huh? oh y/n you're here too? wanna play cod with me?" He asked while handing me a controller.

"You know it" i smiled while grabbing the controller from his hand.

We spent about a good 2 hours playing cod and hanging out in kenma's room until we all went back to kuroos house, and kenma tagged along. It was now 5 AM and we all had school the next morning and had to get up early so we could go back home and get ready. Tsukki slept on the couch and akaashi slept on the other. I slept in the middle of bokuto and kenma, kuroo slept next to bokuto and hinata slept next to kenma. 

when i woke up, i felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Bokuto had been hugging me throughout the night since he had a nightmare. Kenma was sleeping curled up in a ball with hinatas legs on top of him as he slept sideways. Kuroo was big spooning bokuto lmao #bromance and for some reason akaashi somehow slept with his head hanging off of the couch and his legs laid on top of the cushions. Tsukki just slept there normally on his back but with his legs on top of the arm rest since he was too tall.