A🥁🥁

Thank you so much for reading this story so far , I'm going to try and write this from authors point of view as there a few different characters emotions I like you to feel connected too all at once's. I never written like this before so here goes Let's the games begin 😜

Morning after gulf woke up looking around he was back in he's own room

" how the fuck am I back in my room "

Gulf was pissed that mew must of carry him back into he's rooms thinking mew didn't want to spend the night we gulf after what they did .

" just you wait asshole , I get you back "

Today was the start of the challenges
mew and boom would be team 1
Gulf and kimmie team 2
Mild and boat team 3

They all gathered on the beach to see it's now been set out with different tasks they had to complete within there new couple .

Mild was so excited to see what they would be doing today .

Kimmie was nervous they was so many people and cameras every where. Mew could see she didn't look comfortable going over to make sure she was ok .

" hay kimmie it's ok , it's just games try not to worry about the camera and enjoy yourself . Just think of this games like you did in University , like when the head hazers use to put us through "

Kimmie smile , feeling nervous for all different reason gulf was looking upon this watching how they was speaking , feeling jealous that mew hasn't even spoken to him this morning not even to ask if he's was ok .

Before gulf could make its feeling known the Mc of the day announced we was ready to go live .

Ladies and gentleman please meet the new couple , we be letting you all vote in the comments section to vote for the most compatible couple . They will face three task
First one is about Communication
Second game will test there limits
Third game will show trust.

"Gamers are you ready "

"This game is about how well you listen , to your couple , how you communicate. One player will be blindfolded while the others will be guilding them using there voice . You must listen carefully to what they are saying if you don't you will end up sticky and in a tricky situation"

Boom , gulf and mild was the ones to be blindfolded standing at the opposite end , they had to crawl under the army net , next was to climb safety over a small wall if they miss it would be covered in slime and last they needed to walk picking you item on clothing to dress them self with .

Kimmie stayed calm and spoke to gulf nicely step my step Guiding gulf

" gulf you need to get on all fours now and crawl forward till you feel for the net "

Boom over heard kimmie , laughing to him self , might as well make this fun

"Hay gulf did you here that on all fours I hear that your speciality"

" you mother f**...... "

" gulf no swearing we are live"