Cheating

Veronicas POV

Today Archie came back from visiting his mom in Chicago I decided to surprise him at his house. I went up the front staircase and knocked on his door Mr. Andrews opened it "hi" I said to him "hey Veronica Archies upstairs" "thank you" I started to go up the stairs and I heard moaning from his room I frowned and opened his door slowly, he and my best friend Elizabeth Cooper are making out with both their tops off "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled and they stopped "R-Ronnie" Archie said he had Betty's pink lipstick smeared all over his face "WHAT THE HELL ANDREWS I CAME HERE TO SURPRISE YOU BECAUSE I LOVED YOU AND I COME IN TO YOU AND MY BEST FRIEND ABOUT TO FUCK!"betty put her shirt on and tried to sneak out "DON'T YOU LEAVE BITCH" I stopped her "I thought you guys were the best thing in my life" I started crying then slapped both of them. I ran down the stairs Mr. Andrews asked me what was wrong but I just ran out.

Fred's POV

I just saw Veronica run out the door crying I went up to Archies room to see him and Betty kissing "ARCHIE" I yelled they stopped "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING I JUST SAW VERONICA RUN OUT THE DOOR SOBBING HER EYES OUT" he looked shocked "Betty get out" she ran out the door "ARCHIBALD ANDREWS! You choose Betty over your own girlfriend!? I did not raise you to be like this!!" He looked down "it was a mistake" he said very quietly I almost didn't hear "WHAT IT WAS A MISTAKE?!?! Well it was a pretty big one!" He looked back at me "Betty kissed me first" he said, I rolled my eyes "so that's why your shirt is on the floor and Betty's was about to come off when I came in!" He didn't say anything "you are grounded for a week, no football no music only school then come home immediately!" I ran out the door.

Archies POV

I knew I shouldn't have done this but it was true Betty did kiss me first but I shouldn't have kissed back. now I'm grounded... "FUCK" I yell and hit my punching bag

Jughead POV

I was in the trailer eating tacos then I heard three bangs on the door "I'm coming" I yell then got up and opened the door to see a sobbing Veronica "Veronica what happened" I asked while invited her in once she came in she just hugged me we are very good friends so this wasn't unusual I hugged her back she looked at me and said "Archie cheated on me" she started sobbing again "with who" I asked her she just said "you should sit down" I looked at her weird but sat down on the couch, and she sat next to me "A-Archie cheated on me with B-Betty" she sobbed out I was surprised but she just hugged me I-I'm not feeling angry or upset but I was furious I got up grabbed my bat from when I was little from my room and ran out the door Veronica ran after me. Once I got to Archies house I banged on the door and when it opened Mr. Andrews was there I went past him Veronica still following and ran to Archies room I barged through the door to see a surprised Archie on his bed, "YOU BITCH" I yelled and his eyes went wide and said "fuck" and ran out the door and I chased after him, he ran down the stairs out the door Veronica was still running after both of us Archie decided to run to Bettys house... bad idea, he banned on the door and Betty answered to see Archie scared as hell and me chasing him with a bat her eyes went wide but she let Archie in, I'm guessing hey went upstairs but I couldn't tell because they closed the door, I ran around the back Veronica was still following me I remembered there was a ladder at Betty's window from when I would sneak in her room and I climbed up it and snuck in the window because Betty had it opened and started running after Archie agin while yelling "BETTY WE ARE DONE" and chased Archie down the door to see a confused Mrs. Cooper and my dad but I just chased Archie throughout the house but Veronica somehow was still following. I eventually just dropped the bat in the house and kept chasing him everywhere until my dad grabbed me and let Archie get away from me "DAD LET GO" I yelled while trying to get out of his grasp "no boy why are you chasing Archie" "HIM AND BETTY CHEATED ON ME AND VERONICA" I yelled and got out then grabbed Archie put him against the wall and punched him while saying different things with every punch like  "this is for cheating on Veronica" and just "fuck you Andrews" until Betty came running down and tried to get me off Archie as was my dad but I wouldn't budge until I heard Veronica yell "JUGGIE STOP" and I did Archie passed out Betty checked his pulse and my dad picked me up and brought me to a different room with Veronica in it and I heard from out there a knock on the door and Mr.Andrews voice. Veronica was tending to my hand and said "you didn't have to do that for me Juggie" I looked at her and said "yes I did" " but you almost broke your hand and I'm guessing you broke Archies nose" she looked at me and said "all done good as new" we got up and went out of the room to see my dad and mr. Andrews Picking up Archie and bringing him outside to Mr.Andrews pickup truck I'm guessing to go to the hospital. I walked out I was still furious. Betty looked at me and said "Jug you almost killed Archie and were you serious about breaking up" I rolled my eyes and walked up to her "Yes Elizabeth I am serious! You cheated on me me with MY best friend of course I'm breaking up with you" me and Veronica walked out and back to the trailer, my tacos were still there so I asked Veronica I'd she wanted on "yeah Juggie" I looked at her and smiled she is the only thing that keeps me calm not even Betty could. I heated up the tacos and me an Veronica ate them...

1114 words not including this!