First kiss- plus smut

Third person POV where we left of in the last chapter

Veronica started tearing up "I'm sorry jug" she said with tears in her eyes, he didn't say anything he just came over and hugged her and she cried in his shoulder "why" he asked her she came out of his shoulder and looked him straight in the eyes and said "because I started over thinking like I was too fat, Archie never loved me, Betty is skinner than me that's why he chose her but the one that pushed it was that you are only my friend because you feel bad for me" his face softened and he grabbed her hands and said "Veronica one you are not fat you are way to skinny two Archie loved you at one point but just fell out of love three Betty is a slut four I love you Ronnie and I'm not just your friend just because I feel bad for you so don't ever think that again and remember I told you to call me if you felt that way" Veronica looked at her feet trying not to make eye contact because her best friend just said he loved her and also felt ashamed that she didn't call him "and did you gag yourself to throw up because I could smell it" he asked her putting his finger under her chin so she looks at him "yeah" she said quietly he just hugged her and they fell in the bed like that and they laughed when they hit the bed still in the hug they were staring in each others eyes.

Jughead POV

I saw Veronica flicker her eyes from my eyes to my lips I did the same and we both started leaning in and then finally our lips connected hers were so soft and our lips moved perfectly in sync, she tasted like strawberry's.

Veronica POV

His lips felt so nice on mine I could taste the smoke in his mouth from him smoking but I loved it we kept kissing that eventually turned into a make out we took a deep breath our lungs needing air we took deep breaths and sat up so now we were sitting on my bed before we started kissing again after a couple seconds I pulled away and said "wow" his eyes were still closed we were both taking deep breaths, then after a while he said "Veronica I like, like you" I looked him in the eyes "I like, like you too Juggie" we smiled and and kissed passionately again,  after a little the kisses became more sloppy and needy.

Third person POV (⚠️warning smut coming)

Veronica started taking off jugs shirt off him he did the same for her eventually he started kissing down her neck he got to her sweet spot and she moaned "fuck Jug right there" he kept kissing in that area pleasuring her and he started going down her chest once he got to her breast he started leaving hickeys at the top of them "fUck jug stOp teasing!" Veronica said then jug reached around her back to unclip her bra once he did so her breasts bounced out so perfectly she could have sworn she saw his mouth water then he brought a bud into his mouth while massaging the other one "shi- jug  Yess- oh fuck" she was a moaning mess once he was done devouring one breast he moved on to the other doing the same thing.

Once he was done with her breasts Veronica was already a moaning mess he started kissing down her stomach, he got down to her waist band looking up for permission to take them off she moved her head up and down wishing he already took them off, he ripped them down to see a wet spot on her panties he started kissing up the inside of her thighs teasing her "fuc- fuck me Jug right the he-ll nOw" she some how got out from within her moans he kissed the wet spot, her moans filled the room "you like that baby" he asked her his voice sounding sexy "yes Daddy I-I love I-It!" He groans the vibrations ringing through her body her feeling pleasure he took off her panties and saw how wet she is "oh so wet for daddy" she moans and says "only for you daddy" he sighs and starts eating her out she almost screamed at the pleasure but he covered her mouth with his hand "jug- Daddy I'm go-ing to cum" Veronica said as she was reaching her high but before she could he stopped he took off his pants and boxers she saw his giant cock, without warning he slammed into her "FUCK" she screamed "oh fuck babygirl you are so tight" he kept slamming into her while she screamed because how big he is "fu-fuck daddy you are so big" he grabbed her hands intertwining there fingers together and pushing them down on the bed "you like daddy pumping into you don't you" he asked Veronica "oh yes daddy I love you pumping your ten inch cock inside me" he kept going until she said "ohhh daddy I'm going to cummm" he looked at Veronica in the eyes she could see that his eyes grew a shade darker "don't cum yet baby I'm almost there" he pumped a few more times then said "you can cum" and they both cummed together and he fell on top of her their sweaty body's against each other.

Veronicas POV

We were both out of breath that was the best sex ever we just laid there for a little cuddle in each others arms naked.

——————————————————————-
This is my first time writing smut pls tell if you like it and if I should do more 978 words