Always a dog

Authors' Note: This is only my second fic so go easy on me please. Listen, Naruhina is my OTP and KibaHina would never actually happen in the Narutoverse. However, when I came up with the plot of this story only KibaHina came to mind. This becomes a songfic, towards the end. There will be a happy ending and a sad ending that will come later on so stick around to see which one you like best. Don't forget to like and review. Naruto and all the characters belong to Kishimoto, not me. If they belonged to me I would be so rich.

Hinata Hyuga. My beautiful, shy, and sweet best friend since orientation. I have been completely in love with her for over 3 years but she has shown no indication of loving me back. Regardless of that little issue I still did things for her and supported her as a best friend should. There is however one thing I cannot support her on and that is her boyfriend. Hinata chose to go out with Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha University's it boy. Uzumaki was a playboy, but he supposedly straightened up his act when he started going out with Hinata. I don't believe that bullshit for one second. Shino tells me it's just my jealousy but I just don't have a good feeling about Uzumaki. Once a dog, always a dog, I should know.