Epilogue Happy ending

Hinata and I have been dating for almost three years and we couldn't be happier. After Hinata's performance, Naruto was kicked out of our friend group for a while. Eventually, once Hinata forgave him and I was able to stop myself from beating him, he was welcomed back. Eventually, we all graduated and we all went our separate ways. We still got together every couple of months though. That idiot Uzumaki actually got Shion pregnant and, because of his attempts to become the mayor, was forced to marry her. He is so miserable it's funny. Hina-hime and I moved into a small house after college and supported each other in our work endeavors. Hinata is now a pre-school teacher and I opened my own vet clinic. Because we are so happy I decided to propose. I planned a romantic dinner on a hilltop under sakura trees. I hid the ring in her wine glass. When she saw it she burst into tears and said yes. Then she told me she had a gift of her own. She gave me a long rectangular box small enough for a watch. I opened it to see a positive pregnancy test. Holy shit! Holy shit! I'm gonna be a dad. Oh, Kami I'm gonna be a dad. My eyes rolled to the back of my skull and I fainted.