Chapter 06: Danger

Y/N POV

After a couple minutes of running I take a break to catch my breath.

Is this Forrest never ending or what? I feel like I'm running in a loop.

I continue walking and pushing branches and leave out of my way. I have no idea where I'm going, I'm lost.

I keep on going hoping that I'll find the end of the Forrest and find my way back home away from these people. I don't think their looking for me, if they are they would've found me by now.

Crack

I hear a branch break from behind me and whip my head around.

" Whose there!"

I get no answer so I pick up a the closet and sharpest branch from the ground and stick it out in the direction that the branch broke.

" I said whose there!"

" No one you know, love" I don't recognize this British voice that spoke so I decide to run as fast as my legs will go.

"Oof" I get stopped by a hard rock.. rock...

Body?

I drop my stick from the impact.

" You didn't think you could run from me, did you?" The masculine accent taunts me while holding both my arms in his hand with a tight grip.

" Yeah I kinda did"

" You gotta smart mouth don't ya, little one"

" What do you want from me?" The man doesn't answer and just smirks at me. He seems mesmerized by something on my neck. He pushes me up against the closest tree and bends down to my level to remove my long curly hair from the right side of my neck and places all my hair on the left side.

" It's nothing grand love, I just want a sip" the guy elongates the word sip.

" Sip of what dude, I don't even know you" I say annoyed by this weird man touching all on me.

" Well.. I am Oscar Adamson lll at your service" the man steps back from me and bows " The last and only Adamson in the family"

" Okay Adamson, can't you just let me go I escaped from a group of psychos to get home not to be in the hands of another insane person"

"Ah" Oscar puts his hand on his heart with an offended look on his face " Love just so you know I am not crazy, I'm a little hurt that you said that about me" he looks away from me then looks back " but it's ok, it's fine I'll find some way to get over my broken heart "

I let out a little laugh out how this Oscar guy is acting.

" Okay your weird" I say as I try to push past Oscar but he grabs my arm and twirls me around to face him.

" And where do you think your going?"

" Ugh I'm trying to get away from your psycho ass" I push Oscar as hard as I can he takes a few steps but regains his balance quickly.

"I can't let you get away until, I'm not hunger anymore."

Oscar grabs my wrist turning me back around to face him. He releases his hand from my wrist and places  his hands on both sides of my face.

" I can smell the blood flowing through your pretty little body"

" What?!?"

Oscar Adamson takes one hand off my head and puts it on my neck. He start slowly massaging my neck looking at it intensely.