Chapter 07: The Introduction

Y/N POV

" Okay so.. what your tryna tell me is that you're all are wolves" I say trying to finding the truth out of the seven boys in front of me " and what are your names again"

" Yes, we are wolves. The three "dogs" that you rescued are Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkoook" three boys from the corner wave at me "Jungkook was the light brown one, Taehyung was the grey one, Jimin the one who brought you back was the grey and brown wolf, the tall handsome one is Seokjin, the short but scary looking one is Yoongi, the one with a sunshine smile is Hoseok, and I am Namjoon the alpha of this back"

" Basically what your saying is all of you are dog-people"

" Hey hey, that's kind of offensive. Some of us are werewolf and others hybrids" the one who if I remember correctly is Yoongi tells me.

" So there's hybrids to, my brain can't take this much information" I complain and I flop on to the couch to relax.

" Your getting a little too comfortable around us, you know we could kill you right here right now" Yoongi

" Yeah, but you won't" I say getting a little cocky about my safeness.

" Are you sure, I could easily snap your neck right now like I did Adamson" Namjoon says with a smirk stepping closer to me.

" Like I said you won't, you guys brought me back here to ask question so.. ask them" I stand up and go face to face with Namjoon " ask those stupid little questions so I can leave" I push both my index fingers into his chest. He smirks at my action and backs away.

"Okay first question what are you?" Hoseok asks

" I don't know how to answer that"

" Y/N please just answer the question" Taehyung pleads me

" Ugh you've asked this question already, I don't know what to say" I scream out and glare at Namjoon because of past experiences.

" What we mean is are you a werewolf, vampire, witch, fox, goblin or anything else?" Jin

" That's easy you could have just said that before" every man in the room looks at me with eager eyes awaiting my answer " I'm human, duh" I roll my eyes at everyone expecting another answer.

Namjoon slams his hand on the coffee table in anger " That's not the right answer! Tell us the truth girl!" His eyes begin to glow red as he stares in my eyes.

Like something changed in him, his eyes go soft and the red bloody color leaves his eyes and he just sighs.

" Y/N please just tell us what type of creature you are" Namjoon

" Namjoon..." I take a deep breath in and out "I don't know what your trying to get out of me but this is all I know is that I am human"

" Joon I think she is telling the truth or at least doesn't know what she is" Jimin

" Thank you Jimin, this is why he is my favorite right now" after I say that Jimin's eyes light up and he gives me finger guns with a cute wink.

" Next question"

" Why did run from us, we could've helped you" Jungkook

" Well for starters seven eye glowing weirdos kidnapped me from my home and took me into a Forrest I've never been to before"

" Okay point taken" Jungkook

" Any more questions?"

I lean back on the couch I'm sitting on and fidget with the black gemmed ring on my middle finger. Hoseok rushes over to me and takes my right hand with the ring on it in his tight grip.