Prologue

Authors POV

"Come on, hurry Hoseok we have to get her somewhere safe, she can't stay here any longer " a wolf says in her mind link while running full speed. With her five year old son running beside her. Holding her new born sleeping cub in her mouth.

" But mama why do we have to find a safe place, is she not safe with us" Hoseok questions while trying to keep up with his mother. As they continue to run the mother wolf hears a voice that makes her feel uncomfortable and a sense of fear in every bone in her body.

" You can't hide, I WILL FIND YOU... I WILL TAKE HER!". Like it was an instinct the mother wolf picked up her six year old cub and ran faster. She ran and ran till she was near the end of the  Forrest. She and her son changed into their human form and put on clothes that the mother packed for this moment.

" Hurry Hoseok we don't have much time left until he finds us. He can't have you and her so I have to hide one of you".

" Ma why is papa chasing us" the boy questions his mother.

" H-he just not the man I fell in love with". The mother stutters and answers with a sadden look on her face.

Hoseok and his mother walk around trying to find the right place, hoping that this place is a safe one to leave their family. The family of wolfs finds a nice looking house and look through the window to see a family of three humans.

" I think this is the place Hoseok"

" But mama I don't want to leave her"

" Neither do I honey but this will keep you and her safe, if your father got his hands on you and her, I do not know what would happen to this world. It would be a disaster, it would be like world destruction." The family places the baby cub in a basket with blankets.

" Hobi give me the serum I gave you earlier" The little boy listens to his mother and takes out a little bottle of liquid.

" Mama what is this, why do you want to give it to her"

" This serum will protect her from the smell of any wolf or vampire, and it will keep her powers contained until they where off when she's 16."

" But mama if no can smell her than we won't be able to find her again"

" I know honey, it's heartbreaking but this how he keep her safe. One day she will realize who she is and come to find us." with tears in her eyes the mother takes the serum from her son and pours it into her daughters mouth and the cub turns human.

Hobi walks over to his little sister with glossy eyes.

" I promise one day I will find you and teach how to be a proper wolf." The little boys starts to tear up and kisses the little girl on the forehead. With that kiss the little cub-girl wakes up.

" Bubba" she says with a massive smile on her face staring into her big brothers beautiful eyes.

" Yes, your big bubba is here, I will miss you My little sister. I never really got to know you but one day I will. I wish you a happy life." The mother takes a ring out of her pocket and places it in the hands of her son and tells him to give it to the little girl.

" Mama what will this do to her?" The mother takes a deep breath before answering her child.

" If she keeps this on her or by her, it will keep her from transforming fully into a hybrid and stop the blood lust."