25

Pov.Nessa
Today I'm coming back to SwayHouse, I packed all my things and all I had to do was wait for Jaden, who was returning from the mall, to pick me up. After 5 minutes my friend appeared in front of my house, smiling, greeting me and letting me into his car.

- Sup shorthie? - he asked, going home

- Good, how are you?

- Tomorrow, me and Mads are celebrating half a year of our relationship. - he replied delighted

- Really? Do you have any plans?

- I plan to take her to a restaurant for a joint dinner for the two of us. - Jaden was incredibly pleased with himself

- Oh, how romantic! I'm sure she will be very happy!

The road passed us in a very good atmosphere. As soon as we got to SwayHouse, Hossler helped me with my suitcases, and I was greeted by my team and Lauren. It wasn't just Josh, Quinton, and Anthony who were in for a photo shoot. On the very doorstep, Dixie grabbed me and took me to her room with her.

- Ness, are you following our plan? - she asked with a serious face

- Yes.

- The boys will be right back from the photo session. Ignore Josh. We'll see if it gives him anything to understand.- D'Amelio suggested

I agreed to my friend's suggestions. He is right. I gave him time and he has to make a choice. I don't want my relationship with him to be this way. I sat down with the girls in the living room and we started watching some fashion show. Suddenly, the boys appeared in the house. As soon as my boyfriend noticed me, he immediately came towards me, wanting to kiss me.

- You're back, honey! - He said with satisfaction, wanting to kiss me, he bent slightly, but I turned my head

He tried it twice, but I didn't let him win. He finally left, resigned, without even saying hello to "his favorite" Lauren. I didn't feel comfortable with my heart for doing it, but I think maybe this is how Josh notices his misbehavior.

Pov.Josh
I don't know what's up with my girlfriend. He doesn't talk to me, he ignores me, my gestures, my words. I felt helpless and with the desire to think everything over, I went to the terrace in peace. I sat down on the bench and thought, looking at the clear water in our pool. Suddenly Lauren was sitting next to me.

- Something happened? - She asked seeing my face

- I have relationship problems. - I replied shortly

- About what? - she asked

- Nessa blames me for spending more time with you than I do with her

- Ehmm .. Josh .. I think I understand her. In fact, I think we spend too much time together, and I'm not surprised that Ness is angry about it. We're friends, but we have to hold back a little. - she said with a calm voice

- You think so?

- Yes. Josh, I know that you love Nessa very much, I also know that you are crazy about her, I also know how hard it was to be in a relationship right now. Take care of her. Fight for her and for your love. Don't let this ruin it, Josh. You and Ness are the most beautiful couple I've ever really seen. Let's not spoil it. - Kettering said confidently, walking away from me

Lauren is right. In fact, I've been spending a lot of time with her lately, which would have offended Barrett and made her feel like I didn't care about her. I have to apologize to her, but in some nice, special way. I got up and walked hurriedly towards a nearby flower shop where I bought a large bouquet of wonderful roses. I also bought a lot of candles, lamps, wine and my girlfriend's favorite cake. I quickly called Bryce and asked him to help me organize a surprise. He informed all SwayHouse residents (except Ness) of my plan. Around 7 p.m. all the household members will go somewhere, and I will be able to spend a romantic evening with my love. Addison, Amelie and Cynthia took Barrett to the mall so I could get everything ready. Lauren, Mads and Dixie helped me prepare and decorate the table. I was pleased with the end result. The boys helped me decorate my bedroom and dining room with some lamps, candles and rose petals. Now we just have to wait for Ness to arrive.