𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

☽

I sit on the couch, my knees pulled up to my chest.

My dad is pacing up and down the living room, arms crossed. My mom sits behind him. She's looking at the floor and hasn't said a word.

He said we needed to have a 'talk'. We've already been sitting here in silence for what seems like forever.

He finally breaks the silence when he takes a deep breath and says:

"Evie, you've been off lately... and after what happened yesterday..." he trails off.

I don't remember much of last night, and I don't want to either. I remember that Tate saved my life. I don't know if I can fully forgive him for what he did, but I owe him - he's saved my life twice.

"Ever since we moved here, you've been talking about doors opening and closing, weird noises, seeing things that aren't there..."

"So you think I'm crazy?" I stutter out. "What about that cut on your wrist? Got an explanation for that? I did that. I... cut myself but it cut you instead. You saw that with your own eyes..."

"Evie, I-"

"No. You know I'm not crazy - you know there's something wrong with this house."

"You tried to kill yourself last night, Evie. It's not safe for you here anymore." He takes another deep breath, "She's ready."

"Wh-what?" What did he mean 'she's ready'?

My question soon gets answered when two hefty men in white uniforms appear in the doorway. I look over to my dad, bewildered.

"Dad?"

He looks down.

"Mom?" I ask hopefully.

"I'm sorry, baby," she mutters, and a tear flows down her cheek.

"We're sending you somewhere to make you feel better, and once this is all sorted out, you can come home," My dad says.

"What are you talking about?" I say indignantly as the men walk over to me.

My mom starts crying harder and my dad goes over to wrap an arm around her.

The men grab me by the arms. Neither of my parents look at me as they drag me out. I start to struggle, even though I know there's no use.

"No! I'm not crazy!" I scream as we pass through the doorway.

I crane my head and look back, "Mom, please..." I plead, my voice shaking. She makes eye contact with me, but quickly turns away.

I give up. I stop struggling, defeated. I turn limp and let them drag me down the hallway. I look down at the floor. Tears roll down my face.

One of the men puts the baton behind my back and pushes me forward. I look up to see Tate, standing in the kitchen doorway. They must not be able to see him.

"I'm sorry, Evie. I'm sorry for everything..."

I struggle to try and reach out to him, but their grip is too strong.

"No... No. It's not your fault. I forgive you, Tate."

I know everything that Tate did was horrible, but he's still the same person I met when I first came here, and I understand this house makes you do things you can't control.

"God, she really is batsh*t,' the guy on my right scoffs. They start pulling on me harder.

I resist and Tate puts a hand on the side of my face.

"I love you, Tate..."

"I love you too, Evie. Never forget that."

They try to pull me away from him but I kick one of the guys in the shin.

The favour quickly gets returned as a jab in the back with the baton.

𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I try to hold them back as they drag her away, but there's no point. I watch as they pull her out of the front door. And with that click of a bolt, the only person I've ever loved is gone.

This is all my fault... Why did I have to get involved? I was so selfish. She's the only thing that makes me feel alive and I couldn't let that go. I can't let her go...

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

well my dudes, thats a wrap on murder house

please lemme know what you think so far because this is fLoPpInG right now i really appreciate you being here :)