Chapter 9

THERE

     THERE. Right there. That is when you saw it.
It is a huge sea creature that looked like a serpent but it had glowing green, & really sharp fangs. It was like the creature Ozzy mentioned way earlier on how he got to the Octopod. The infected Captain finally stops choking you & steps back.
"Oh my god..." you said in fear
"Well what do we have here? A survivor? How nice..." it said

"W-Who are you?! What are you?! You ask
"I am not like any other creature in the entire ocean but I do have a speciality. I make things better." It said
"What are you talking about?" You ask
"Well... To me, every creature in the ocean are exactly the same... Weak. So weak that is just so pathetic. But when they are infected you see right now, they can be more. They are even more better. Even your team is more better."
"B-But THIS IS NOT WHO THEY ARE!"
"Who they really are is gone, locked away, forever..."
"No..."
"Yes. Not only that they can attack & kill, they can help spread the infection making others infected. Soon, THE INFECTION WILL TAKE OVER THE WHOLE INTIRE OCEAN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!!! THERE WILL BE INFECTED EVERYWHERE!!! IT WILL BE TRUE GREATNESS!!!"
"N-NO! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT IT WILL BE TRUE GREATNESS?! THIS IS NOT TRUE GREATNESS, IT'S  TORTURE!!!"
.
.
.
(⚠️WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS TRIGGER, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, & FOUL LANGUAGE⚠️)
.
.
.

(⚠️WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS TRIGGER, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, & FOUL LANGUAGE⚠️)

BAM!!!
The sea creature whacks you really hard with its tail. That hit really hurted so much that you can barely get back up.
"Ow..." you said weakly
"You don't seem to understand, don't you? No matter..."

The sea creature then starts wraps you with its body
"No! NO! PLEASE NOOO! GET OFF OF ME!!!" You yell
You threw your flashlight at its face so it will let you go but it didn't work.
"HA! You really thought THAT will stop me?" It said
"PLEASE NO!!! NO!!!!" You yelled & begged while tried to punch it to escape but the sea creature's grip was too strong. The sea creature drags to you closer and closer to get you.

You thought that this it for you... there's nothing you can do now... You're finished...

 You're finished