Ch. 2 Identities~

Authors Note

hey readers! I'm not expecting this to get a lot of votes and fans, but I love writing fanfics so whatever I'm gonna post it! Thanks again for all the support! :) ~ maria

Maria POV*

A million things crossed my mind. Will Coach be mad at me? Who are those guys? What should I add for my next chapter for my fanfic? Do I have homework? Has Niall tweeted today? Was I supposed to feed my cats last night? Why am I so hungry? I'm too strange.  As I racked my brain for information to my endless questions, I felt my shoulders collide with what seemed like a wall. Nope, not a wall, it was my team manager Julianne's stomach. I'm that short. "There you are! Omg, coach sent me to come look for you!" she squealed, looking down at me like an owner looks at a dog. "Yeah, I'm going. I just needed to walk these guys there also,one of them is Coach's nephew" I retorted. I glared back at the five boys behind me while raising an eyebrow. What's their deal? "Oh guys, the gym is down that hallway. You guys go ahead, I need a word with Maria for just a sec," Julianne said pointed down the hallway with a smug smile. The guys stared at us speechless and nodded,proceeding down the hallway. I turned my back on them, not even noticing that one of the guys was still there. 

Niall POV*

"What is it Julianne?" The short long brown haired girl asked the blond before her. I pretended to need to tie my shoe, but really I just wanted to hear their conversartion. The short girl seemed so terroized by sadness, but had a glint of hope in her dark brown eyes. " Oh, I just wanted to tell you your story is so good! I just felt I had to tell you about it here, since you know how Coach gets when we bring it up." Julianna replied, clapping her hands together. This girl writes? Hmm, wonder about what. " Aw thanks, Julie. I didnt want it too cliche you know? Especially being about a band like theirs." The mystery girl replied, with a genuine smile on her face for the first time. I wonder what band... " I think you guys would be so cute in real life! Just sayin'. Lets go to practice, we can talk about it later!" Who would be cute in real ife? Oh this is my cue. I stood up and jogged up to the gym, but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard the mystery girls response. "Niall doesnt like girls like me Julie."