Go Bitter Batter! (The Diary of Polly H. Volleyball)

Thursday

Hi, I'm Polly.

Now I'm sort of new at this whole diary thing, but I'll try my best! My full name is Polly Holly Volleyball (all the credit to that name goes to my parents) but the thing is, I don't even do volleyball! I go to Betty Batter's Bitter Batter High School, located near Seattle, Washington. My two best friends are Molly and Dolly, and we're all cheer leaders! Woohoo, Go Bitter Batter! We're in our senior year, and every year we have a tongue twisting competition (I know, odd). We just got a new principal, Ms. Seashell, and she chose Mr. Roses (our English teacher) to pick the team.

Anyway, Molly, Dolly and I really want to be the Tongue Twisting Team, but it's not that easy- at least not with Mr. Roses picking the team. Ugh, all he can think about is Shakespear's Hamlet. He wants us to get so inspired that we walk around reciting it 24/7. So again, ugh.

There are also other nerds who want to be on the team also, pretty much everyone in the class. There are some though, who are worse than others: The so called 'smart' students (aka nerds), and the jocks.

The nerdier ones are name Twila, Tara and Tamara. The jocks, who are equally not-cool, are named Chuckie, Champ and Charmain. THEY ARE SOOOO SELFISH! I mean, how could they even win? Only us cheer leaders have the spirit to represent Bitter Batter and win!

Oh no, I think Mr. Roses saw me! (sorry, I'm writing this in class) gtg bye!