03

"Yo, you can't talk to him like that." My brother growled as he pulled my arm and dragged me to the corner of the clubhouse.

I had just got back from burning the getaway car in a field and I was tired from the walk. I looked around and saw Nestor and his boss had already gone. The air was smokey and the men had girls hanging off their arms and beers in their hands. They looked like the same whores from the house we were at earlier and I grimaced at the sight of them.

"I'll talk to him how I want. You worry to much big bro, sew your nuts back on and grow a spine. He's just a dick with a gun." I pulled my arm from his and walked behind the bar to grab a beer.

I sat down at a poker table and EZ dealt me in. I leant back and relaxed as I drank my beer, once more enjoying the taste. A heavily tattooed arm came down beside me and placed a glass of whiskey in front of me.

"Careful, it's stronger than hooch." He smirked and EZ rolled his eyes.

"Then you were probably drinking piss." I replied and downed the drink while the other guys laughed at him.

"Don't bother Angel." My brother said. "She's probably got a butch prison bitch waiting for her."

"Full bulldyke, you know it." I snapped my fingers. "Does it really count though, if they are manlier than you?"

"Shit, that how you spoke to Miguel's pet?" Angel asked as he took the seat beside me anyway meanwhile I was just confused. "Miguel Galindo and Nestor."

"Ah that's his name." I said happy I could stop calling him Señor. "Nah...what I said to him was way worse."

My glass was refilled over and over as I played poker, pool and eventually passed out. I woke up on the front porch but couldn't remember how I got here. My stomach churned as I slowly sat up to find Miguel and Nestor beside another man. I gave a weak wave before laying back down on the cool wood. The door opened and heavy footsteps made their way over to me.

"Good morning Crawler." Angel smiled down as me as I grumbled. "I finally understand the nickname."

I kicked my foot out and he fell to the ground clutching his knee. My eyes shot to Nestor as I heard his husky laugh for the first time. So there was no love lost between these two. I watched the laugh die out as I stared and the cold eyes returned.

"You are not a nice morning person Gi." Angel whinged as he pulled himself off the floor and limped inside to get Bishop.

I crawled out of the way of the steps before the Mayans came out to meet Miguel. I barely listened to them talk as I focused on keeping the contents of my stomach where they were. I wouldn't admit it but maybe Angel was right. My ears burnt with my name and I looked up at the men to find them looking at me.

"What?" I grumbled.

"Could do with a few extra bodies, you in?" The unknown man asked me.

I grabbed the porch rail and pulled myself up and frowned. A white 1970 Dodge Charger was parked in front of the steps. I knew it wasn't there last night so I either stole it or it's Miguel's. I couldn't honestly picture him driving a muscle car though.

"Do I get to drive that?" I asked keenly and heard the Mayans laughing.

"You brought it this morning. Had poor Chucky out to pick it up at the crack of dawn." EZ said and it did not jog any recollection but I smiled because it was mine.

"Sweet." I grinned and felt around for keys in my pockets but came up empty handed.

A man with plastic hands walked up to me with a key ring hung off one of them. I picked it up careful not to touch the appendages that weirded me out.