You dug your own grave

Akaashia's POV

"As the generous person I am, I'll give you a chance Akaashia" he paused giving me the sadist smile which once used to make my heart flutter "if you win this year's Royal champions Arena. I'll give back the crown to your family" with that he left.

my nails dug inside my palms as they balled. that Jerk!! he knew that making a new team was near impossible for me after the defeat that was caused. 

But there was one thing I knew and that was even if I have to travel to the other side of the world I will bring out a team which will take down this bastard and bring them back into the world of volleyball. 

 Without wasting a second my mind started making a plan. 

I'll need to get the rule book, get some information from anyone who can provide it for getting the players I need. 

Wait first I need videos...all the matches starting from last two years. I need to study and make notes. I will use every small detail I can to use against them. 

I will crush him down NO I will burn him and his ego down into ashes and then flush them down the toilet. the only place he deserves to live in .

I got up from my slumber and made my way out of the house. With one destination in my mind. 

Akito you are going to regret giving me a chance.

~time skips bought to you by Akaashia and her boring driving~

I reached the dump. 

Oh my dear Akito, did you forget, that when you cause trouble for fun you gain enemies. I thought as a smirk made its way to my face.

I knocked on the door very lightly afraid I'll break it "Rana?" I asked after some movements from inside a tall figure came out "what do you want Fallen Angel?"Rana asked "I want you help" I said trying to keep my anger at base.

Who does he think he is calling me a Fallen Angel!? Should I remind him of his slumber? 

"with what?" he asked "I am provided with a chance" I said and I knew it would be enough for catching his undivided attention. 

"Which is" He asked "Fight to the Crown" I said looking him in the eyes with determination. 

"and what does that have to do with me?" he asked on that I let out a laugh "do you really want me to believe that the Knight Crows knew about Zakari's defense loophole by themselves?" "I do not know what you are talking about" With that he shoved the door close in front of my face. 

I was about to knock again when his voice came out "how many?" 

A winning smile made its way for the first time in the past six months as I said "last two years and latest ones too" "It will be inside your milk kart in two days" he said "and Ace..please throw that bitch out of our kingdom" He words  giving me more motivation.

"Believe me I will" I said as I left the place.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

so this is the first chapter you all!