💖💫todobakuzuku💖💫

Baku POV
"SHOTO, where are you?" I called, very worried. I had accidentally triggered my littles PTSD (Todoroki regresses to regain his lost childhood, however his PTSD is even more prominent as his trauma stems from his childhood, just as an explanation) and he had run out of our room with tears flooding his eyes.
"Hey Bakubro!" Called shitty hair, his smile widening.
"Shitty- Kiri, have you seen Icyhot?" I asked frantically.
"Who, Todoroki? He ran into Midoriya's room, I think" he replied shocked I hadn't called him shitty hair like I normally did.
"Thanks!" I called back, already running off to Deku's room.

Deku POV
Todoroki had been incredibly clingy all afternoon while in his headspace. He was sat on my knee sucking on his paci quite contentedly, when I heard frantic knocking on the door. I set the clingy little on my hip and opened the door to see a very worried Kacchan.
"Why is Shoto here Deku?" Asked Kacchan, scared.
"I dont know Kacchan, why dont you tell me? He ran into my room crying his eyes out and has clung to me like a little koala since."

Kacchan reached over to take Todoroki from me but he flinched and nuzzled closer to me.
"Nuuuuu, stay with Zuzu." He whispered.
I could tell that Kacchan was visibly upset so I let him in and sat Todoroki back on my knee. Once the poor dear had drifted off to sleep I asked him.
"What happened Kacchan?"
"I may have accidentally triggered Shotos PTSD." He sheepishly replied.
"Kacchan you've got to be more careful" I replied exasperated, knowing full well that Kacchans temper was most likely the cause of this incident.

He his head dropped and he looked incredibly guilty so I dropped the subject.
"You know, I've had feeling for both of you for quite a while now." I said, feeling my cheeks warm up. I noticed Kacchans head snap up. He was.....BLUSHING????

"I-I was wondering if I could join your relationship and become c-caregiver for Todoroki as well." I asked looking down at the boy in my lap with a loving smile.

"I'm cool with it nerd, the feeling are mutual and another set of eyes on Shoto isnt a bad idea but we do need to see what Shoto thinks as well." Replied Kacchan following my gaze and smiling lovingly at the sleeping boy in my lap. I knodded knowing he was right.

Todo POV
I slowly started to wake up and I still felt little. I looked up to see daddy and Zuzu smiling kindly down at me.
"Baby boy do you think you can be big for us, we wanna talk with you about something." He asked kindly.
I pushed myself up and out of little space as best I could. I knew however I wouldnt be able to hold out for long though.

"I'm gonna do my b-best to stay big dadd-kat b-but I won't b-be able to h-hold out very long s-so p-please be quick." I replied.
"W-well Todoroki" started Midoriya blushing staring down in his lap.
"You can call me Shoto, Midoriya." I said "After seeing and accepting my little space, I trust you so please call me Shoto." He blushed even more at my sentence. He's so cute!

"O-ok Shoto I-I've already t-told Kacchan but I-I have had feelings for both of you and I was wondering if I c-could join you're relationship?" He said, his face on fire with a blush. I suddenly felt like my chest was going to burst with happiness, this made it even harder for me not to slip.

"I- w-well I-I..... Yes Midoriya I-I feel the same and it's good to know I have someone to look after me if Kats busy." I was finding it even harder not to slip, I gave in smiling widely.

"Now I have dada and daddy." I cried leaping into their arms as I pulled them both into a hug. In the process I knocked them both over and we all fell to the floor in a heap laughing.

That's another one done. If got anything wrong or theres anything I can improve let me know and I'll so my best to fix it.