leave home

"Knock knock "

"Knock knock"

I take my head out from under the pillow and yelled "who" . As I turn to see who it was it was my mother. She was walking to the window to open it because it was so hot. As she open the window she said  "goodmorning sweet heart it time to get up and pack all your stuff up". I  got up slow from under my pillow and I  looked at her and was thinking why is she being so nice. She was never nice to me like that  but I let it slid because I was still tired. As I lay back down and pull the pillow to my face I said "I don't really what to leave I what to stay here with  dad even thou I have to fix what happen thou". My mother turn around and looked at me and I seen she wasn't Happy no more and then she said "know listen young lady you are Going to get your ass up and pack all your shit and you Going to be happy". as she yelled at she pull the pillow and blanket off of me. I had on was my red sport bar and boxers on. Ooh I forgot to tell you hi I'm crystal but the call me Chris I'm a stud (it mean I dress like a boy and I like girls).

     I will be updating it later on
I will like If ya comment and tell me how I'm doing thanks alot
Ooh by the way I'm 17 in the story