Red vs Boingo

(So we found out its Boingo only two more chapters to write okay enjoy)

Up in the cable car station

The skii gang were work on electrics in the station as Boingo and Dolt exited the cable car, Boingo holding Grannys recipe book.

"I don't like it there's cops all over the place." Dolt stated walking behind Boingo.

"Forget about the voos we've got everything we need right here." Boingo quietly confirmed.

"What about the old lady? She's alive she'll be back." Dokt addressed.

"You just don't get it do you Dolt? I'm done! I'm done dancing for the man! The muffin man! And Granny! They can both take a hike!" Boingo turned exclaiming in anger and frustration. "I am never gonna answer to anyone ever again! HAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAH!" Boingo laughed before making a strained face.

 "I am never gonna answer to anyone ever again! HAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAH!" Boingo laughed before making a strained face

"Oh I just love my job!" Boingo continued walking along Dolt still following. "You see how it works Dolt you prioritise, you set your goals, you right a mission statement. You ask yourself 'where do I see me in five years?'."

"How about behind bars?" A voice questions as Boingi and Dolt turn around to see Red.

"Red! Oh-ho hi Red! You've- uh- you've spoiled the surprise!" Boingo stutters.

"You're the bandit." Red states angrily.

"Surprise!" Boingo says quietly.

"I'm walking walking out of here with those recipes." Red confirms walking towards Boingo and stopping before him.

"Really?" Boing asks.

"Yeah." Red says cooly.

"You're a bad bunny." Red gets into a fighting stance.

"And Keith! Darn it change your name please its not scary and I'm embarrassed to say it! Boris try that." Keith walking away frowning.

"Keith. You know oh watch out for Keith." Boingo says sarcastically.

"Ugh you're crazy!" Red says struggling.

"Maybe so but I'm TOP OF THE WOODS NOW BABY!"

(QUE THE SOOOONG!)