𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬²

────── tuesday ──────

y/n walked out of the the store and went home.

while strolling through the park finding your way back home, you look at floris' twitter account.

''2,000,000 sub things on the youtubes'', you read his bio out loud. that's a lot... you think to yourself. ''twitch.tv/fundy he's also on twitch?'' you put your phone back in your pocket.

────── time skip xoxo ──────

once your inside, you put all your groceries down and go to your room. you open you pc and go to search ''fundy'' on youtube.

you play a video and watch it.

6 minutes in watching the video, you feel your phone vibrating in your back pocket.

you pause the video and look at your notifications.

FundyLive a message: ''hies''

you click the notification from twitter and sent him a message back.

FundyLive
hies

out_fcontrol

hie

FundyLive
what's up?

out_fcontrol

nothing much

just watching your yt vids

FundyLive
wait wh-

out_fcontrol

what wh-

FundyLive
why

out_fcontrol

why not

they are funny

FundyLive
tahnks?

the conversation went on for a while. as in for 20 minutes or so.

FundyLive
wanna meet up tmrw?

out_fcontrol

what

but sure

FundyLive
ok let me just send
a screenshot from google maps

out_fcontrol

ok :rolling_eyes:

FundyLive
*imagine that this is a image*
there

out_fcontrol

took you long enough smh :rolling_eyes:

but ok
what time

FundyLive
eh
16?? (4 pm americans smh)

out_fcontrol

works

FundyLive
yay

you and floris talked for a few minutes and that's kinda how the conversation ended.

you smiled and laughed everytime you watched one of his videos till there were no more videos to watch.

────── wednesday ──────

it's 15:24, about 30 minutes before you promised floris to meet up with him. you were already ready to go but you weren't sure if you are actually ready. your still kinda nervous to meet someone you met in your local supermarket and sort of on twitter?

you drink your last minute water sip and head into the wilderness of the voice of google assistent.

while listening to your lovely assistent scream in your ear, you finally arive at your destination.

────── note ──────

- yes im working on i dont miss u i just need some ideas

- i will fix the message thingy (you left, fundy right) once i have the time > its now fixed hooray