dont know⁶

yuh so i said that i wasnt be coming back for a while but uhh it was my bday 5 days ago so why not suprise yall so enjoy this was sort of rushed. ALSO 10k READS POGGERS

────────────

floris blushed and chuckled. he pouts his hands behind his head ''you can stay i guess''

you smiled. ''so what are you gonna say?''

''to who?''

you rolled your eyes. ''the public idiot.''

''o- yes. i knew that.'' floris said as he walks to his desk and sits down.

''how are you gonna say something?'' you asked.

he shrugged. ''don't know yet. probably just gonna tweet something.''

you nodded slowly.

────────────

you and floris said byebye to eachother as it was already dark outside.

about 3 minutes after you where walking away from floris' house. you got a notification from your phone. you thought it was just a post notification from youtube but you still decided to check it.

turns out it was floris, dming you on twitter.

FundyLive
i miss you

you rolled your eyes. ''simp...'' you whispered as you left him on read (and thats on PERIODT)

────────────

the next day you went to your friends house, felix, instead of floris', he didn't mind. (LMAOOO yall are gonna throw hands cuz i didnt make another floris x y/n moment but sending her to a friends house A MALE PLEASE).

''i guess youre a creator now hey?'' felix joked.

''no... i just hang out with a streamer and creator that doesn't make me a creator. it makes me a good friend.'' you replied with as you took a sip of coke and leaned on a counter. (tommyinnit vibez :weary:)

''alright alright, i have a question. do you like him?'' felix smirked and crossed his arms.

you shaked your head quickly ''no i dont...'' you looked away.

''girl you making it obvious. just tell me. you wanna be his girlfriend dont you?''

"i never said that- that is not a thing i said-" you stuttered a bit

"of course not, i insisted." felix said smirking.

"are you saying i implied?" you said confused.

"do you tho?"

"no.. maybe? i dont know?" you shrugged

felix gave you the death stare expecting a yes.

"okay- fine... yes i do. but you know media and shit." you replied taking another sip of ur coke.

"i see where youre coming from. but doesnt keeping things private exist?"

"i mean yes? but you know those bitch people who dont give a shit about someones fucking privacy?" you said as you slammed the counter.

"ok chill-" felix said with a worried tone

"sorry. its just emotions or i dont know?? i dont know shit about relationships.." (me but ok girl KHEIDWUHWVS)

"its fine. you'll find out later. anyways, you should go home. you look sleepy, not in a bad way tho-"

────────────
ok so more suprise idk chapters on free days honestly idk when im in the mood or never ok bye besties <33
words: 480-500