messing around

A/N
hey- so i recently redownloaded wattpad but couldn't get into my old account (you've probably read some of my other stuff before tbh) but this is my first drarry one take i've ever written

i'm not one for top draco but here we are. as i wrote this, i pictured draco & harry around age 16/17, i just took inspiration from POA :)

draco // top
harry // bottom

- - -

as the moon casted off a dreamy, dull light in the great hall, harry squirmed in his space. being surrounded by the entire hogwarts class did not make it any better for him either.

due to the fat lady fleeing from her space on the wall before the gryffindor entrance, all hogwarts students were to sleep in the great hall.

this is where both harry and draco lay. heads facing each other from their respected house rows- gryffindor and slytherin.

it was not long after all professors and respected adults took it upon themselves to return to their sleeping space when draco's eyes shot open.

discomfort from a certain tightness forming within his cotton pajama pants.

rolling his eyes in annoyance, he rolled over on to his back, he stared up at the synthetic night sky above him, thinking about one thing in particular.

harry potter.

it was not long after he had bumped into harry before first year while shopping for robes when he had fallen for the boy. that small interaction left draco unable to think of anyone else besides his respected enemy. something about the fame and power he held as soon as he walked in a room.

not to mention, his dark lashes that rimmed his deep green eyes and his freckled skin with his disheveled hair. god, he was perfect. but draco knew that he could never have him.

well, not if his father knew at least.

that's when draco's ears perked up when he heard a rustling come from the other side of his respected space.

he rolled back over to his stomach in hopes he'd bust a student trying to sneak out. only he meet piercing green eyes.

potter.

draco smirked, what was he doing up?

harry met his eyes and blushed sheepishly and looked away.

draco dropped his head, shook it, and blushed.
god, seeing harry awaken after a quick sleep, set something off in him. hot, sexy, potter with his hair ruffled all over and his sleep filled eyes. it was all too much for draco as he flipped over onto his back and stared at the sky as an attempt to push out the thoughts of harry.

harry, on the other side of draco was in the same position. except he rested his head on his forearms, admiring malfoy's silky white skin swimming in the moonlight. god, he would do anything just to taste that skin. his lips. his body. anything to be near him.

it was also the same account that harry had fallen for malfoy.

but now, as the school's known enemies, there was nothing he could do besides admire from afar. and that's what he did.

watching draco's stomach rise and fall with each breath he took. until,

draco shot up and whipped his head, looking over at potter.  staring right into his eyes. draco caught the slight change in his color, going from a tan to a rosy pink as potter met draco's  eyes.

could it be?
no.

"care to explain why you're up?" draco spat, surprising both him and harry.