The floor is Lava (Silly)

Hey guys. Have a little silly little oneshot as a buffer from all the super serious stuff that's been going on. Peter is just friendly with them all here. No biological relations.

The floor is lava:

The Avengers were all in the living room one day lounging about. Some on the couches and some in the kitchen when Peter walked in with a grin on his face. Today was not going to be that easy for them.

"THE FLOOR IS LAVA!" he shouted and promptly jumped on the ceiling

Natasha jumped on top of the coffee table ready to shove anyone else off. Tony claimed the single chair off to the left side and Clint the one to the right. Steve laid all along the 3-seater couch to make sure nobody else could find a spot. Rhodey was in the kitchen and hopped onto the counter proceeding to eat his food with a smile. Wanda sat on the table trying to explain why the floor was not actually lava to Vision.

Sam was sacrificed to the floor by Bucky shoving him off the loveseat.

"I trusted you!" he cried as he died on the floor.

"Peter isn't that cheating considering you stick to anything?" Tony asked

"Nope." He said popping the p. Hearing various mumbles about how that was an unfair skill of his as he just cackled on the ceiling.

Everyone suddenly heard clicking heels in the hall and knew who was coming. Pepper walked into the scene and watched everyone frantically arguing over why the floor was lava and why Peter should have to play like a normal person.

"What is going on here?" she asked.

"Pep, you're dead." Tony quipped with a laugh.

"What?"

"The floor is lava." Rhodey clarified and Pepper nodded her head in understanding sighing.

"You all are a bunch of children." She said as she turned around and left without another word.

(312 words)