Chapter 3

A/n guys I want to thank you for giving this book attention. And for this who recommended videos, I will do them, I just really wanted to do this video. All the credit for the video goes to the editors. Remember lyrics are italics, bold describes the scenes,  and regular is their reactions.

     The theater was quiet. Many of them felt the need to speak, to fill the empty void of silence, but none of them knew what to say. As Stiles had thought earlier, this is no touchy-feely movie were they all discuss their trauma and take turns crying.

      In a life where everything of importance was stolen away from Stiles, his friends, his mother; his trauma was his own. It was his. No matter had bad things got, he always had that to fall back on. In a sick way, it was sort of comforting. He didn't have to share it with anyone, and he knew it wasn't going to leave him, like everybody in his life. When the whole world is shifting beneath your feet,  and you find solid ground,  you plant your feet, and hold on to it. 

      Now, his secrets were out there, poisoning the air, making it tense and pitying. He hated it. He hated the way his friends were taking furtive glances at him, wondering if he was going to go psychotic and start crying or try to kill them. Or all of the above.

     He didn't want to kill them all, but there was one person he wanted to kill. Stiles's eyes drifted to their captor. 'Four,' his mind sneered. 'She's mean. And she has a stupid name. Like who name a child Four? Did she has siblings 1-3?' His thoughts veered of the track when he imagined three more of the girl. He shivered.

     As the screen lit up for the next video, Stiles sat up in his seat. He seriously needed to pull himself  together. He was crying and moping like a little baby. He would reserve his tears for when he was alone.

      When Stiles sat up, He felt Scott's comforting hand on his shoulder. He gave him a smile to let Scott know he was thankful for him. He really did appreciate Scott. Stiles knew Scott did not 100% agree with his red-soaked ledger, but he knew Scott was trying.

All my friends are heathens, take it slow

Lydia gets escorted in Eichen house. Allison holds a dagger. Stiles gets pushed under water in his ice bath. Nogitsune Stiles walks through the classroom.

Lydia froze as she remembered her time in Eichen. It was one of the worst times of her life, without a doubt. Parrish seemed to hear her thoughts, and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Life can't ever be all bad or all good," Scott says.

Parrish, covered in soot and ash, pushes open and walks through some doors.

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Two people walk in front of a window.

Scott continues, "Eventually things have to come back to the middle."

Scott is covered with blood, his eyes red, and his fangs out.

Nogitsuni Stiles screams behind the duck tape covering his mouth.

Stiles shrank into himself when the Nogitsuni appeared on screen. Just because he now was some kind of badass, multiverse traveler, did not mean he had forgotten the horrors of his original life.