Ashen One Character Sheet

Yggdrasil Player Name: Caliburn

Real Name: Takeru Nogami

Title: Ashen One

Race: Spirit/Cinder

Level: 802 Lord of Cinder/100 Living Armor

Age: Unknown due to time not being easy to track in Soulsverse

Likes: Taking showers and baths, Magic, Nightfall, Company of others, Estus, The sun, The Firekeeper, Sirris, Yorshka, Anri, Siegward, and food.

Dislikes: Patches, Death of himself and friends, The First Flame, Invaders, Liars, Betrayers, and Time.

Personality: While he was still living, he was an intelligent man that was easygoing and cared greatly for others before himself. Now that he has lived countless relapses of linking the First Flame and death, he has become twisted, becoming slightly unhinged, and may act with no forewarning. The death of others he does not care for means very little to him now.

Most Used Dark Souls Spells:

Miracles: Soothing Sunlight, Bountiful Sunlight, Caressing Tears, Tears of Denial, Force, Sunlight Spear, Lightning Stake, Lightning Storm, Darkmoon Blade, Lifehunt Scythe, and Lightning Arrow.

Sorcery: Great Heavy Soul Arrow, Homing Crystal Soulmass, Crystal Hail, Crystal Soul Spear, Soul Stream, Farron Flashsword, Spook, Hidden Weapon, Hidden Body, Chameleon, Old Moonlight.

Appearance: 

Living Armor Class

A heteromorphic class based on the spirit race. Former living beings that refused to stay in the underworld and have used magic to tie themselves into the mortal plane with an artificial body. Most cases being into suits of armor, but other cases have been recorded such as possession. This class is also unique as a melee combat style, Yggdrasil magic being locked to this option only class-specific magic is allowed. Another feature is that the damage of this class is based on the intelligence stat instead of strength like most heavy melee fighters. This bruiser class is meant purely to tank groups or solo for duels with its main focus being DoT burn damage.

Class Penalties/Perks

May not use nonclass specific Offensive or Defensive Yggdrasil magic

Cannot be killed by Instant Death magic

Class Abilities do not use Mana

Racial Abilities

Ring of Darkness: Summons a circular aura around the user that deals damage and gives movement speed.

Soul Conversion: Gain a shield based on damage taken, which may be consumed to heal the health bar.

Death's Grasp: Summons an ethereal hand from the underworld to pull in enemies towards you.

Realm of Death: Drag in enemies to the underworld with you, steal a portion of their stats which may be kept for a short period of time if they are killed by you.

Possession: Skill used for the user to change which armor they are inhabiting.