Over My Head

Obviously NSFW, sexual content

We're finally here, I, John McVie thought to myself as we pulled into the parking lot of an adult bookstore a few miles from our house. Christine, my wife, had been asking questions about it for some time now and it had originally been my secret place to come to with my, special friend. She wanted to know what was in there, who was in there, what went on in there, what might happen if we went in there, so I had done my best to try and figure out a way she wouldn't want to come here again, myself and my secret lover had planned something that we hoped she wouldn't like.

She had heard about glory holes, especially as they were used by the gay community for anonymous oral sex. But she also wondered what she might do in there, wondered what might be done to her in there. For months now, she had raised the occasional question, the probing inquiry. But now we were here, parked, ready to go inside and I was glad to see Mick's car over in the parking lot so the plan should succeed.

Christine was dressed for the event. She wore a short dress that was low cut, showing off her firm tits. She had lots of tan shoulder and arm exposed, lots of sexy leg. Only three buttons on top kept the dress on her. It could be removed in an instant. Underneath she wore, at my suggestion, nothing. Her sandals made her legs look so tan, so naked.

And now she was letting herself out of the car. As she stood in the parking lot, she looked around to see if anyone was there who might recognize her. She didn't want to be seen going into an adult book store. She didn't want to have to explain anything to anybody she might know. We hurried towards the door and went inside.

As Christine went amongst the many men looking at magazines on racks, I bought a ton of video booth tokens, hoping for the best. When I walked towards her, I saw the men staring at her, looking at her body, wondering why she was there. She seemed not to notice them as she paged through an issue of Barely Legal. When she saw me, she showed me a picture of two very young girls, hardly any tits at all, kissing each other deeply. It was a sexy picture.

Christine continued looking through the mags, browsing with all the men, getting their attention. She examined the entire range of magazines: gay cocks slapping against each other, lesbian pussy on display, shemales ejaculating, tit whipping, group sex... the whole range available in the store. The men never took their eyes off her and I noticed Mick lurking in the background and also what I thought was the new lighting director as well, so I figured he must have been part of the plan too, to put Christine off wanting to come back. 

Finally she was hot enough from the magazines to take my hand and say "Let's find a hole". We headed down the back hall towards the private booths. She opened the door of one and saw multiple holes in both side walls. She looked down at the floor and saw the cum stains. Then she proceeded to move down the hall, opening each door and inspecting the holes, evaluating the best opportunity for anonymous sex. Several men had followed us and were waiting to see which booth she would select.

When she opened the door to a booth near the middle of the hall, she stopped dead. On one wall there was the usual arrangement of two or three holes at cock level. On the other wall, however, there was a huge hole ' giant, really ' at cock level and with two smaller holes above it.

She walked in. I followed and shut the door. As Christine peered through the holes to see if anyone was in the adjacent booths, I pumped tokens into the video machine. Up came a video of a woman fucking a very young girl while another young girl watched.

We immediately heard the doors open on both adjacent booths. Whoever was in the booth with the giant hole did not hesitate. He was already sticking his hand and arm through one of the two smaller upper holes, reaching for one of Christine's breasts. She stood directly in front of those holes and watched the anonymous hand come to her right tit, the hands didn't appear to be Mick's though, so I figured Mick must have got the lighting guy, Curry to be the one to teach Christine not to come back here, that wasn't really the plan but oh well.