Penball ending

So I decided to write a little alt ending for my Penball stans <3 (it's probably gonna be short tbh)

It can be canon if you want, you can ignore it if you're not too into the ship, personally I'm not (I prefer Roball anyway) but I've included the ship in my two tawog stories so far because

1. I like to keep my stories as canon sounding as possible so if the story's not about Roball or any other Gumball/Penny ship chances are Gumball will be dating or crushing on Penny.

2. Penny's a baddie I love writing abt her 😎

Also please respect that I prefer Roball it's just my personal opinion and I still like Penball.

ANYWAYS on with the alt ending

Gumball and Darwin were just about to leave the party when Gumball felt someone tapping on his shoulder. It was Penny!

"Penny!" Gumball tried to seem casual leaning on the door but he missed the door and tripped. He caught himself before actually leaning on the door. "Wassup" he said trying to sound cool. It did not work.

Penny giggled. "I thought it was pretty cool how you stood up for your brother out there."

Gumball continued to nervously stumble on his words without being able to say anything. Penny found this adorable. She giggled again.

"Here." She handed him a piece of paper with her number on it. She motioned "call me" as she walked back to the party.

Gumball laughed nervously as she walked away.

"DUDE! SHE GAVE ME HER NUMBER! PENNY FITZGERALD GAVE ME HER NUMBER!"

Darwin giggled. "Good for you, Gumball. C'mon, let's go now."

Gumball squealed before walking away with Darwin.