Quick Note

Hey guys!

This is your friendly neighborhood Author-Girl! (Oh gods, what did I just do). Now, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have started writing this book right when I'm getting back onto a normal sleep schedule. Yeah. Things like that usually tend to result in chaos and very poorly-made introduction sentences, like the one above. And I am also ADHD so my brain is constantly on shuffle without a pause button, and this just made it worse. However, because I'm too lazy to go back and delete all that, and also because my brain is running on life right now, which happens to be very dangerous, that means that I'm just gonna leave it and we'll all pretend that that never happened. 

You got that? 

Good.

Anyways, as I was saying, I'm September, or Tem, if you prefer, and I'm your friendly neighborhood Author-Girl. Oh look, I did it again! SORRY NOT SORRY!!! As you can see, the jokes have already begun. And now that I've started, there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO because there is N-N-N-N-N-N-NO WAY! that I'll be stopping. Because guess what, haters! I DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE!  I do, however, need to acknowledge that this is probably getting out of hand. 😂

Like many others before me, my love for this beautiful musical was SET IN STONE  from the moment I first heard the soundtrack. It really is true that once you listen to it, ALL YOU WANNA DO is continue playing it on repeat, again and again and again. Well, maybe it's not true for everyone. But for me, it is.

And one more thing. Let's get serious for a moment. If there's ever anything you need, if you ever need someone to talk to, someone who will listen, I'm here for you. I'll help you with anything you are going through. Just reach out to me, and I'll be there. I know what it feels like to be ignored, and for no one to listen to you or hear what you have to say. I know what it feels like when no one cares. But I care. And I want you all to know that no matter what, I'm here for you. I'm genuinely interested in and I genuinely care about what you have to say. And that's a fact.

Now let's GET DOWN with some funny stories of our favorite queens and rock like we're at the HAUS OF HOLBEIN!!! Ok, you know what, that was really awful and I regret every word of that sentence. But still. Take care, my little owlets!

Love 'ya!

- Tem 💜