ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14: 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴

[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14: 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴..]

After getting home that night the dazed Giddy girl danced to her bedroom leaning against her door in awe. She liked Peter, and she thought it was really cute and sweet of him to do what he did for her tonight.

You know, she thought she didn't want anything with him, she thought she shouldn't ruin their friendship, but being with him tonight, it was absolutely amazing and for those few moments she had with him, it was that happiest she'd been in awhile. She was always happy when she was around him.

The short blonde girl twirled around her room and grinned happily before grabbing her cellphone to dial Gwen's number.

"Hello?! Jo are you okay??" Gwen asking not having heard her voice in ages. "Oh Gwen I'm better than okay..." she hummed girlishly. "Oh? And why is that?" Jo could practically feel Gwen's smirk through the phone.

"So I went out with Pete and his aunt..." jo started, Gwen's smile grew, she knew jo was happy when she was with him,  And that's all Gwen ever wanted, she only wanted her to be happy. "Go on Lover girl!"

"How about—Uhm—-how about you come over and we can talk about it?" Jo asked fiddling with the hem of her shirt, she hadn't had Gwen over in the longest time and they hadn't exactly been talking. "Huh—oh—uh—-"

The pause was brief. "Yeah! Yeah sure I'd love nothing more, I'll grab some cookies my mom just baked, unlock your front door?"

The young winters teen smiled "Yep, see you then."hanging up the phone Jolene just smiled brighter, she was getting somewhere. Walking out of her bedroom she was met at her parents seeing her sick mother, the smile fades into a mid frown. It brought jo back to her choice, to call Dr.Connors.

Lydia coughs and let out a tired sigh, and jo knew, she knew there wasn't any cure, if it was that simple someone would have found one by then.

She knew dr Connors couldn't help her and she knew even if he could she didn't want her mother to suffer any longer than she had too. These were the thoughts of a clear headed jolene, and for that they were valid.

A sad smile paints along her lips, ripping the business card in half, jolene gently pushes off the wall and goes to the door where she opens it for Gwen immediately pulling her in for a long and tight hug.

"Oh! Hey..." Gwen chuckled hugging her back. "I missed you." Jo muttered into the blondes hair.

"I missed you too jojo, are you alright?"

Jo sniffled and pulled away, nodding her head. "Yeah I'm better now....I'm better."

"I'm glad."

"Let's go to my room." Jolene tilts her head leading them to her bedroom where she spilled all the beans about the cute night she had with Pete, and together again, they were best friends. Gwen and Jo back together at last.