• CHAPTER 6 •

●_●

So, its been like what two days now since I got here miraculously by dying! Note the sarcasm people!

I was walking towards the kitchen to eat coz again, I woke up late! To be honest, I am not a MORNING PERSON! Like you can hate me all you want but wake me and you get an angry, moody girl who looks like she on her period!

I could hear talking from where I caused a mess yesterday. Ugh! Why the 'eff did I do that again? I think I was possessed! Yeah, I must've been, by MY HORNY SELF!

I thought glumly as I walk towards the door.

I stood there for a while, trying to decide what to do once I get inside.

First, I need to apologise to Eren and Jean! Yeah, that's an awesome idea. I thought to myself as I slowly opened the door.

Everyone turned and stared at me, while I walk in.

I hesitate for awhile, but eventually decided to say sorry to Eren and Jean.

Its now or never! I thought with a determined look as I walked towards their table.

They stopped eating and turned to me, Eren starts to blush a little, and Jean just looks at his food. Oh come on! I didn't do anything THAT wrong! I mentally rolled my eyes with annoyance but faking an emotionless face instead.

I stopped right next to their table and I was about to open my mouth to say something when a loud crash sent me flying!

"Wtf?!" I screamed as I landed on a table. Calm down, don't get angry! You know you can't beat these fucking cunts coz they trained their whole fucking lives to become who they are now! That's what I was telling myself over and over in my head, but of course that didn't calm me down it only made me even more angrier! Knowing the fact that I can't fight back!

I was mad, "Who. The. Fuck. Did. That?!" I said as calm as I could while standing up now.

My hair was down so you couldn't really see my eyes, but I was beyond furious! Furious that I can't fight back coz they had proper training, while I was just a school girl, who just listened and watched BLACKPINK & BTS videos and songs!

Everyone was quiet, I swear you could've heard a pin drop. If they even have pins here! I thought smugly.

"I did! You don't need to do any more unnecessary and inappropriate things to Eren! From now on you try to stay away from him!"

I looked at the person speaking and I already knew who it was because who else sounded like a fucking robotic voice and sounded like such an emotionless freak!