Chapter: 5

I don't know what I'm supposed to do ,because I wasn't really prepared to meet my mother's another child. Jessica Yumiko now how should I describe you, your pretty of course, your those kind of girls who every boy would dream of dating, cute height, lovely long black, and mother's eyes. You have everything I don't and by seeing your confidence I suppose your pretty famous.

"Do you know her Jess chan?" Says the girl beside Jessica. She seems to be her friend I suppose the way they're using those nicknames and stuff. She's cute, her brown hair is tied in a neat bun and has mesmerizing hazel eyes.

"Yea, remember last time when I had to go to Russia all of a sudden?"she says folding her arms while looking at me I'm glad that I'm few inches taller than her.

"Ya so about that?" Her friend says.

"So when I got there they told me that I had a big sister from another father... she's the last thing I want to see the morning" she says with a disgusted look on her face.

I just freeze there because I don't know what I'm supposed to do, there is this awkward tension between us. Atsumu just stands there looking back and forth between us. I thought that family meetings were supposed to be nice and smooth, but maybe I was wrong because few months before when Jesscia came to Russia I thought that we could be friends if not sisters but Jessica didn't wanted that way . The moment she saw me she blamed me for everything and I my self am not a very good person so I just lost my cool and said things which I wasn't suppose to. So that's how we ended our first encounter.

"You know if I'm the last thing you want to see in the morning then you shouldn't even bother talking to me and if I remember clearly I wasn't the first one to start this conversation and now if you excuse me I have someone that I need to meet." I say politely. " and Atsumu san thanks for everything" I smile and wave my hand at him before going out of the class not caring what they think of me.

"Anytime Valerie~" I heard him saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thank the Gods for the empty hallway while I was having a little tour with my new teacher. She seem like a nice person to be with. It's the time of the spring so the cherry blossoms have all bloomed , it's just add beauty to the school.

"Okay now I need ya to hear me out Miss Crimson. See I've read yer family background and history, and even heard yer little conversation with Miss Yumiko earlier. I've seen and dealt with many cases like these before." She says with a worried look on her face .

"So are you indirectly telling me that its gonna make me the subject of bully?" I say without missing a beat.

"Ya yer right ... so when it happens yer gonna come to me alright ? I know it's difficult grow'in up without a mother" she says her expression suddenly changing from concern to pityness.

I don't reply her I just nod my head as a response. We're standing in front of our class door and from I noises that are coming from inside I can make out that the class is full, it suddenly makes me wanna throw up right there, I mean it's good and exciting but I'm getting too nervous.

"It seems that you've understood so I'll go first inside , then I'll call yer name , and when I do that please come in and introduce yerself okay?"

"Okay" I say. Then she goes inside the whole class goes quite and they start with their greetings. My mind is going crazy inside , 'will they like me? What if they don't? Will Atsumu be there? Wait what the hell why am I worried about him not being in my class, I had once read that you don't even need fifteen minutes to fall for a person. But this is practical life that we're talking about.' I snap out of my thoughts upon hearing my name.