Chapter: 13

"Atsumu what the fuck!? Why didja do that" Osamu says angrily it wasn't normal for him to use his full name unless Atsumu ate his pudding or did something horrible.

"What!? I myself am tryin' to figure out what happened!?" Atsumu half yells.

Osamu grabs his brother's collar and glares at his brother, Osamu wasn't the always one to lose his temper like Atsumu, unlike his brother he was quiet and the calmer one so most of them considered him the wise and the better twin.

"C'mon Samu I'm not lyin' here I swear ta God that I didn't knew that this would happen at least..." Atsumu says looking guilty at his brother, even though he is a habitual liar, selfish, hot headed and too full of himself but it wasn't in his nature to hurt someone without any reason.

"Who told ya to do it? Who told ya to call her here? " Osamu says while releasing his brother's collar.

"Tch.. Naiyomi texted meh this mornin' tellin' me ta call Valerie here coz she told me that she wanted to apologize ta her....but none of it happened and...." Atsumu halts reflecting at what he did was terribly wrong, not only did he hurted Valerie but he took her chance of making new friends here.

"And she got into more trouble because of ya ,dim shit." Osamu said.

"Yeah what ya did was very wrong Tsumu make sure ya apologize ta her" Gin says equally angry.

"Yeah I know and I get it alright." Atsumu says pushing his hands on his blonde hair combing them roughly. 'This time ya really fucked up Atsumu what the hell were you even thinkin' ya texted her.' He tells himself internally.

"Anyways Gin and I have some business to handle so we're leavin' " Osamu announces already walking out with Gin following behind.

• • •

"Suna for the last time I'm asking you to leave my hand" I threaten him but he's busy dragging me to God knows where. So I forcefully break our intertwined fingers and stand there glaring at him coldly.

"Now where are you taking me? Are you taking me to another place where people can talk shit about me and my family? Huh!?"

"Its not what ya think alright? I'm takin' ya to a place where no one can see us taklin' Valerie" Suna says with a little frown on his face.

"Are you afraid that people might see you taking to a slut like me?"

"No it's not what you think-" he says before I cut him in.

"So tell me what it is then Suna!? Tell me ... I already had enough you know" I say softly, closing my eyes and taking deep breaths while trying not to cry. Then I feet two strong arms around my body.

"Hey it's ok and I don't care what people think of ya coz the Valerie I know is very lovey , kind, funny, sarcastic and cute and yer my friend and you know friends stick with each other" he tells me while resting his forehead on top of mine. Then I heard two distinct voices approaching us. When I look its Osamu and Gin.

"Valerie I'm really sorry for what Tsumu did he-" Osamu begins

"Its okay Osamu I dont want to talk about it and  I have something to tell you guys too" I say quickly cause I don't want to talk about Atsumu right now. I look around to see where we were and currently we're in the abandoned tennis court near the garden."can we sit here?" I ask looking around. The boys immediately sit with their legs crossed. I too copy them and we're sitting in a small circle.