Chapter: 9

On the way to school me and Suna talk about random things and most of them don't make sense at all but it's fun.

"You know Suna I didn't really thought that your this funny. Funny as in a good way , no offense here" I say as our hands brushes against each other and he intertwines them. I look at our hands a smile at him.

"So what did ya take me as ? An emotionless robot" he says smiling back at me.

"Aww no I mean when I saw you which was practically yesterday you were standing there scrolling through your phone and with that bored expression" I tell him as we enter the school gate , where every girls look at me and whispers things about me.

"Don't care about them" he says while squeezing my hands in an encouraging way.

"Well I don't care that's obvious if anyone wants to tell me something they can tell me in my face" I say coldly glaring at whoever is looking at me .

"Yer a badass" Suna says with taking out his shoes from his locker.

"Guess I am and don't take so longgggg c'mon even I have to take my shoes off" I say pulling Suna.

"Okay okay" he says.

"Oh hi Valerie .... didn't expect to see you with Suna" I hear a deep voice and when I look up it's Atsumu with his signature smirk on his face , leaning against the locker. I stare at him intently watching every detail then I reply him.

"Well we just met each other in a cafe Miya- I mean Atsumu san " I say .

"Shall we head for our classes now?" Osamu says out of nowhere. Atsumu jumps in my arms and squeezes me between his strong arms. His weight is more than mine so naturally we ended up falling on the ground. Suna is standing there filming us while Osamu  just stands there laughing his ass off. Atsumu arms are wrapped around my neck and somehow it feels safe, if I could I would love to stay between them forever. But that would never happen what if he just shuts me out after knowing my past? What if he starts hating me? I can't let that happen so I'll just have to keep some distance with Atsumu, sooner or later they will obviously find out about it so when that happens I don't want to get hurt.

"C'mon Atsumu san your heavy please move or else I'll die" I say as I tap his biceps. Then he loosens his hold on my neck then stares at me, suddenly I feel my cheeks getting red and I suddenly feel conscious about my self. My shirt's button is opened, Atsumu's left leg is between my legs, his arms are on the either side of my head, his lips are few inches away from my own. His eyes travels from my eyes to my lips then to my plump chest. I can feel the blush spreading from my cheeks to my ear and down to  my neck. From my peripheral vision I can see that there's a little crowd forming and whispering things. Suna is no longer filming, instead his half lid eyes are now wide open and Osamu is no longer laughing he has the same expression as Suna.

Atsumu stands abruptly and goes away without looking back or saying anything. I just remain there in the floor too embarrassed to say or do anything. I'm grateful to Osamu who scolds and dismisses the crowd.

"Well that was awkward..." Suna says as he helps me to stand and even fixes my uniform.

"Sure it was I'm sorry Crimson san on the behalf of Atsumu" Osamu says scratching the back of his head.

"Thanks Suna for the help and Osamu you can call me Valerie... since I call you from your given name and thanks..." I say signing deeply. "Suna please tell me that you didn't filmed that"