5. baby gravy

aka cum.^

-

Cedric's built figure towered over mine, resting his hand above my head as he unconsciously backed me against the wall.

He stared at me momentarily, the slightly concerned expression from earlier making itself apparent again.

"Diggory," I greeted, dragging my words out and raising a fist to him.

He frowned at me, probably caught off guard by my addressing him as if I was one of his teammates. His gaze continuously switched between my eyes and my fist that stayed in front of him, practically pleading for him to return the action.

My face scrunched up and he squinted as we exchanged a few looks of skepticism.

"Are you alright?" He asked, rejecting my fist bump and replacing it with a not-so-subtle hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I responded, my eyes anxiously scanning his.

His hand gradually turned into his entire arm around my shoulder, and he began walking, "I don't know, I just haven't heard from you all week."

"Well..." I hummed as I contemplated my response, thinking of what I could say that wouldn't sound like I was trying to avoid him, although I technically was.

"Y/N," He uttered, not even the slightest ounce of amusement on his face, "We have a free period, right?"

"Um, yeah," I answered, only half sure.

"Do you mind coming to my dorm?" He asked, and it was like he could tell I immediately assumed it was for us to hook up again, since he followed up with, "Not for the reason you might think."

I nodded, somewhat cynical of why I needed to be there, but also having nothing else to do so I didn't bother questioning it. I quickly checked our surroundings to make sure that no one I'd have to worry about, *Astoria*, saw me leave with him.

"Good," he mumbled to himself before we began pacing through the halls.

While it felt like I was trudging to his dorm, Cedric must have been going full speed because I was absolutely flushed by the time we arrived. I swung the door open, panting as I reached for the nearest surface to slump against. Eventually, I found myself seated on the end of his bed, Cedric standing in front of me, observing my distressed state.

"Y/N we walked like five minutes," he said as he grabbed my book bag from me.

"You could have fooled me," I breathed, staring up at him. He moved quickly through the room as he began to speak, probably since his dorm mates could have been coming in at any moment, and finding me here would look rather strange, especially with the current climate of rumors.

But in all honesty, I didn't register a word he said as I was too busy admiring his dorm, realizing that I'd never spent enough time here to actually take in my surroundings.

It'd been forever since we hung out in here, well, without being occupied doing other things. The room was dimly lit with golden lights, most of the natural sunlight coming in through the vast windows, reflecting the small plant embroidery framing beautifully along them.

I flopped into his sheets, which carried his faint aroma. Lazily, I let my hand dangle down the side of his bed as I lay down on my stomach. My fingers roamed the details of the dark oak floors, simultaneously traveling under his bed and feeling around with no true aim or thought behind it.

I continued like this until I stumbled across
a crunchy fabric, in the slight curiosity of it being some sort of creature, I shifted over and dropped my head so that I had an upside-down view of under Cedric's bed.